Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Post #1 :)  (Read 3918 times)
ColDaleH
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

« on: November 12, 2020, 10:28:41 PM »

Hi everyone.

Finally got to ordering a ultrasaber lightsaber. been a few years but getting that first one. Should be pretty cool. I certainly chose a good hilt. The initiate v5.

nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2020, 11:31:42 PM »

word!

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2020, 12:44:30 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum. Sounds like you picked a winner. Of course we want to see pictures when it comes.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2020, 01:43:52 PM »

Hello, and welcome to the clubhouse.  No mouse-ears needed; that’s the OTHER clubhouse.  Sadly, that also means no autographed pictures of Cubby, Karen, Annette, Lisa, or Britney. 

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

ColDaleH
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2020, 08:37:54 PM »

I'll be sure to provide a photo or two of the saber once it arrives.  I thought I would make a good start on my saber collection . Though all the sabers on that website look pretty high end.

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2020, 09:17:26 PM »

Wilkommen!

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2020, 06:57:39 AM »

Hi everyone.

Finally got to ordering a ultrasaber lightsaber. been a few years but getting that first one. Should be pretty cool. I certainly chose a good hilt. The initiate v5.
Good choice, the Dark Initiate LE V3 is on my wish/to-do list. Likely two for a saber staff. It has such a clean look to it. Different Initiate versions were the first I looked at seriously considering purchasing. Just out of stock sadly, so must be widely popular.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

silverking
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2020, 02:00:29 PM »

Nice! I'm waiting on one myself. What internals did you get?  I just got a shipment of a handle full of aeons v2 for the kids. Very light and clean sabers if i say so myself. Came in super fast too so maybe not as popular as the v4s

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2020, 02:26:39 PM »

Nice! I'm waiting on one myself. What internals did you get?  I just got a shipment of a handle full of aeons v2 for the kids. Very light and clean sabers if i say so myself. Came in super fast too so maybe not as popular as the v4s
Heck now I'm curious what blade color you chose, or if it's programmable? Maybe I should wait for pictures, but who likes surprises anyway. The question was originally for Col. Dale, but I guess it expands to SilverKing and the younglings as well... Everyone gets silver so no fighting, or each chose a blade color making it obvious/ based on personality? I just feel like that's one of the most fun initial aspects of lightsaber design.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2020, 03:03:19 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

silverking
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2020, 05:04:35 PM »

Lol its all nieces and nephews. I just ordered my first sabers in June and the kids love playing with them so ive been subtlety asking them what colors they wanted. 2 of them blue, 2 of them purple and one pink. They just came in but they are Christmas presents. I bought different color leather straps too for wrapping the hilts since they all have the same hilt and a couple duplicate colors. I got a few my self. Im torn between yellow and sunriders. You?

And thanks infinite

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2020, 09:39:41 PM »

Clever, that's how some great gifts are often planned. Sunriders looks unique and cool. I went with silver + color discs for my first one, kind of a test run. Mostly for training/ sparring and a "stunt" saber without sound. It's a saber staff, so one silver one red. But ideally I'd go with Blazing Red flash on clash Bane's Heart in dominant hand, Pyrestone Orange FOC Fire Orange (maybe Blazing Red) other hand.

ColDaleH
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2020, 11:58:57 AM »

Hey folks  Good to see all the replies, sorry for delay getting back here. Weeknights get hectic. Anyway I'll see about replying to the questions I saw.

On the electronics , for the v5 I went for emerald RGBW the obsidian premium soundboard (Always makes me thing of Cardassians from DS9 for some reason) I did also gor for 24" blade but will get a longer one later (I can always temporarily swap blad with a stunt saber in mean time. But that blade choice ws me struggling with these imperial measurements lol)

As for colour , thats silver. But will program in Viridian as my main colour for the saber once I get that figured out. A unique colour that fits me as I'm unique person lol.

I did also get a couple of mystery boxes, got those now. An initiate v4 and the prophecy v3 , both with windows and AV switches.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2020, 12:43:20 PM »

Good to know, sounds pretty cool. One tip if you're trying to convert back and forth from metric system: if on a computer use the Calculator tool. In my experience they tend to have a Unit Converter function, so you just have to set it to change inches into centimeters then type in the blade length you plan on ordering. I'd think it'd work the same way on most smart phones but I'm not as sure of that.

nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2020, 07:36:14 PM »

Well, i thought it was working...but some of those i disabled have shown again in "new replies"

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: