Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Diamond Controller Wiped  (Read 3119 times)
MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 110

Let It All Go. Fear, Doubt, And Disbelief

« on: December 10, 2020, 04:09:23 AM »

I got my 1st Diamond saber in the mail today. I went to make changes to the fonts. It connects to the Mac but doesn't show any of the fonts. I also get no color from the LEDs. I've tried to reset the soundboard, but that does nothing. So, it is basically bricked. Does anyone know how I can install the default Obsidian font? I tried, and the program looked like it was running. However, I was just left hanging with no sound and no lights. I don't know what to do. Help please.

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2020, 06:07:55 AM »

If you run diagnostics, the reset to factory default will become accessible.  So run diagnostics. Then run reset to factory default.  That should get it working again.  Sorry that happened to you. I've lost count of how many times I've had to reset.  Let us know if you get it working.

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2020, 07:28:13 AM »

I followed those instructions, but before that each of the sounds got erased. I tried to install the sounds I found on this forum. It says it's installed. I try to connect again, still with no sounds or light. Everything gone. Probably will get in contact with Ultrasabers tomorrow morning.

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2020, 07:33:40 AM »

When the reset is done all the default fonts should be reinstalled.  If that is not the case for you, I would definitely get in contact with Ultrasabers.  Again, I'm sorry that happened to you.  I hope they can get it sorted out quick.

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2020, 01:35:02 PM »

My Findings:

1.            The batteries must be fully charged for the computer to detect the Diamond Controller (multimeter read on each battery must be at least 3.6V).

2.            You must use a MICRO USB DATA cable to connect the saber so it can sync data between the computer and the Soundboard. A charging or power cable will not work.

3.            It is best to use a 2.0 USB port on your computer or a 2.0 USB hub. You can tell the difference because the 2.0 USB port just has the USB symbol and the 3.0 USB port has the letters "SS" in front of the USB symbol.

4.            When using Windows you must run the program as Administrator by right clicking the icon and selecting Run As Administrator.

I'm still wrestling with it . . . .

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: