Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: WHAT IF Official Trailer (2021) Iron Man  (Read 744 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« on: January 05, 2021, 01:52:41 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe9wImgwmTU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe9wImgwmTU</a>

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2021, 07:16:15 PM »

I’m so stoked for this!  I got hooked on the first run of this comic series from the first issue... “WHAT IF... Spider-Man joined the Fantastic Four?”

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 12:19:54 AM »

I can't wait for it myself. Most of the MCU actors are returning to voice their characters so it'll be great. Looking forward to this

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2021, 03:17:24 AM »

Epic! This is really REALLY cool. Thanks for sharing it. Rare to see someone more into movies than myself, but you seem to stay on top of almost everything worth seeing with few blind spots.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2021, 02:08:27 PM »

You're welcome and thank you. 

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2021, 01:35:19 AM »

I have been waiting to get Disney plus until this comes out. I'm excited to finally watch the Mandalorian.  I'm way more excited about What if. Now that Marvel has the X-men rights back, fingers crossed they'll do one of my favorite stories.

Since Disney owns everything now, maybe... if it is popular enough, they'll throw us a bone! An alternative ending, from a galaxy far, far away...

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2021, 04:18:36 AM »

I have been waiting to get Disney plus until this comes out. I'm excited to finally watch the Mandalorian.  I'm way more excited about What if. Now that Marvel has the X-men rights back, fingers crossed they'll do one of my favorite stories.

Oh that's great news about the X-men! Also pumped to start the Mandalorian asap hopefully, but this does look pretty epic as well... totally agreed to that one earlier. BUT the Civil War movie would have been magnitudes better if it had centered around mutant issue as intended. Just sayin, IMO.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2021, 04:55:41 PM »

I might still own the one on the left; I know for sure that I used to.  Great choices almost every time on that earlier run, even if I didn’t always like what happened in them as well as I did the “established” story.  The second run (represented by the one on the right) had a few more shifts in my mind, but I was glad to see it revived, and sad to see it go away.

Here’s hoping that this third time is a winner!

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2021, 10:42:59 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIj_1TXfjEc&amp;list=PLz4l1_JdsxDa3Uu2eA-rSzk-2qNkDKyo4&amp;index=1" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIj_1TXfjEc&amp;list=PLz4l1_JdsxDa3Uu2eA-rSzk-2qNkDKyo4&amp;index=1</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrduildwPOw&amp;list=PLz4l1_JdsxDa3Uu2eA-rSzk-2qNkDKyo4&amp;index=5" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrduildwPOw&amp;list=PLz4l1_JdsxDa3Uu2eA-rSzk-2qNkDKyo4&amp;index=5</a>

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2021, 11:27:37 PM »

They better do this one or I will hate Disney forever! 
"Gama... it's a hell of a radiation."

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2021, 02:05:02 AM »

Sorry that couch is toast Charlie Murphy... beyond gone. Pancake shaped and probably in the basement now.

"Hulk Smash couch brotha, Smash yo couch!"

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2021, 05:02:24 PM »

You got me... I remember the Rick Jones issue, and didn’t look closely enough to see this, so I was wondering what all the fuss was about.

D’oh!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2021, 09:14:28 PM »

The did a third run of what if a few years ago.  I think my favorites are What If...The Punisher was Venom and What If... Wolverine battled Conan...which ended with Wolverine and Red Sonja getting married and ruling Hyboria.   But don't get your hopes up for them recreating any of the  classic comic issues.  This is purely and MCU What If... show.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2021, 12:10:13 AM »

You got me... I remember the Rick Jones issue, and didn’t look closely enough to see this, so I was wondering what all the fuss was about.

D’oh!

...He's Rick James, B.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: