Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: PERFECT DARK Official Trailer  (Read 469 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2786

Grey Assassin

« on: January 05, 2021, 02:11:06 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyDogGi-U9c" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyDogGi-U9c</a>

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2021, 11:26:50 PM »

Looks good, a series reboot I hope, but still the old Datadyne logo, the cinematics are great.

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 12:25:13 AM »

I'm looking forward to this. This is one of the series I wished would come back. So glad that it is

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2021, 05:28:41 AM »

I'm looking forward to this. This is one of the series I wished would come back. So glad that it is

Era of the remake, sequel and the reboot, everything old is new again!! but yes glad its making a come back, good memories for the old N64, hope hey keep some of the classic aspects, but maybe a more contemporary and less teenage story.  I'm hoping they do much like they did with Tomb Raider reboot over the last few years, keeps the essence true but adds more dimensionality.

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2021, 02:04:52 PM »

It's unfortunate since the reboot era has been on going for over a decade now from movies to video games and beyond.  As long as they do the original justice, I have no qualms with that, it's when they do nothing significant from the original or stray so far away that it's a entire different version that I have a problem with. Remastered versions are great since they're the original with modern day graphics

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: