Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
Author Topic: Winter Raffle Begins NOW! 105 Prizes, Free Shipping & More!  (Read 14327 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 700

« on: January 09, 2021, 12:36:03 AM »

Guys and gals:
Let's get this year kicked off in style.

ITS TIME FOR A RAFFLE!

We're kicking the door down on 2021 and getting this year started with The Ultrasabers WINTER Raffle Extravaganza!

This time around we're giving away 105 sabers (Yes you read that right- ONE HUNDRED FIVE sabers!!!), and you know we don't stop there!  These Raffles are when we REALLY get to show the love, so we've packed this one with the most requested promotions we run to really get 2021 started with a storm! 10% Off the entire arsenal, Free shipping at our lowest tier, Free Initiates, Free Mystery Boxes, free T-Shirts, and free Blade Plugs- Just enter those coupon codes at checkout!  Check out those details below, after the Raffle entry rules.

The Winter Raffle begins NOW and ends February 5th, 2021!  Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on February 6th, 2021 and also notified directly via email.

There are PLENTY of past raffle winner threads- just read through those or ask around and I’m sure the winners of any of our previous raffles can attest to the awesomeness of getting your name pulled and getting that free saber in the mail!

Winter Raffle Rules
1. To enter this raffle you simply need to make a purchase of $250 or more between January 8th, 2021 and February 5th, 2021.
2. When you make the purchase you must enter the coupon code "WINTERRAFFLE" at checkout, and this will serve as your raffle ticket.  Please do not forget to enter this coupon code!
3. This raffle is for Saberforum members ONLY.  Please put your saberforum.com forum name in the comments field of your order.  This is mandatory for raffle consideration..
4. That's it.  You are in and eligible to win one of the 105 prizes!  Only one Raffle ticket per order.  No limit on the number of tickets per customer.

Raffle Prizes
Diamond Prize [two winners]: Any single Ultrasaber of YOUR CHOICE with Obsidian Sound equipped with the Diamond Controller

Emerald Prize [two winners]: Any single Ultrasaber of YOUR CHOICE with Obsidian Sound equipped with 4-Channel Emerald Driver

Grand Prize [two winners]: Any single single color Ultrasaber of YOUR CHOICE with Obsidian Sound & Flash on Clash

First Prize [ten winners]: Random Hilt with Obsidian Sound & 2-channel Emerald Driver
Second Prize [twelve winners]: Random Hilt with Random features with Obsidian Sound
Third Prize [twenty winners]: Random Hilt with Li-Ion setup
Fourth Prize [fifty seven winners]: Random Grab Bag Saber

Let's talk about those Promos:
  • 10% off ALL SABERS.  Enter the coupon code "10ALLSABERS" Excludes Mystery Box Sabers
  • Free Shipping for Orders $100 or more.  Contiguous United States Only.
  • Free Random Blade Plug for Orders $350 or more.  Enter the coupon code "350Plug"
  • Free Random T-Shirt for Orders $450 or more.  Enter the coupon code "450Shirt"
  • Free Initiate Saber for Orders $650 or more.  Enter the coupon code"FreeInitiate"
  • Free Mystery Box Saber for Orders $1000 or more.  Enter the coupon code "FreeMysteryBox"

FREE SABER DETAILS
We are giving a free Initiate saber with every order over $650.  Just place an order over $650 and enter the coupon code "FreeInitiate" and this additional saber will automatically be added to your order.  DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE COUPON CODE "FreeInitiate" if your order is over $650.  This SWEET deal in additional to all the deals below.  Maximum of one free Initiate per order.  You have to place multiple orders to get multiple free Initiates. (Free Initiates are grab bag style random version and finish hilts with electronics installed and 24" Initiate blade attached)

We are giving a free Mystery Box saber with every order over $1000.  Just place an order over $1000 and enter the coupon code "FreeMysteryBox" and this additional saber will automatically be added to your order.  DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE COUPON CODE "FreeMysteryBox" if your order is over $1000.  This AMAZING deal is in additional to all the deals below.  Maximum of one free Mystery Box Saber per order.  You have to place multiple orders to get multiple free Mystery Boxes. (Free Mystery Boxes are of the $75 and $200 variety selected at random, with the majority obviously being from the $75 selections, with electronics installed and 36" Full Size blade included).  Check out the dozens and dozens of threads on the forums for ideas of what you could possible get in your Free Mystery Box.

Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket and will ship with your order once the raffle ends.  If the winning order is on BACKORDER then that will also delay the shipping of the prize.

This sale cannot be retroactively applied for any reason whatsoever.

Sale ends 2/5/2021

GUYS!  These are some AWESOME prizes, and you know we're not holding back!  Diamond Sabers! Emerald Sabers! Sabers with Sound!  We’re not holding back with prizes either!  You may even receive UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVES (yes we do still have more)!!!  NEW EMPRESS!!! NEW PRINCESS!!! NEW FALLEN!!! NEW DOMINICIDE!!!  NEW v5S!!!   AND MORE all being given away this raffle.  Ask any of our raffle winners how GREAT it feels to get that free saber in the mail! Don’t miss out!

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2021, 01:36:49 AM »

Winter raffle Pt. 2? Coulda sworn there already was one Tongue Probably still have to pass up a raffle though x.x

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Rivyn
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2021, 05:14:18 AM »

with the $250 minimum to enter the raffle, do I have to spend $250 USD or will I still get an entry if my order comes to 250 in Australian dollarydos? once the currency is converted?

Dark and Light Are But Two Sides of the Same Kind. Harmony In One's Self Must Be Sought in the Mastery of Both...

Sabers Owned:

Aeon V3 - Fire Orange
Apprentice V4 - Arctic Blue

Saber Wishlist:

Aeon V5 LE
Sentinel V5 LE

The Raven
The Spectre
Crimson Fallen
Crimson Mantis
Crimson Savior
Crimson Scorpion

HanSolo Voltron
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 67

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2021, 12:06:48 AM »

Raffle entry in!  Manticore with v4.  PO with silver FOC.  Red ill black AV switch is gonna look positively evil, befitting 2020 which was definitely the year of the Sith.  Perhaps I'll swing back light next year but definitely feeling dark side for this one.  Good luck in the raffle everyone and best wishes for your health and that of your families!
HSV

Sabers: Scorpion Tri-AB, lite.  Chosen One SE Tri-BR, v4 sound.  Dark Initiate LE V5, Emerald w v4 sound.  Apprentice v5 LE staff SRD, v4 sound.  Spectre, Diamond.  Manticore PO, v4 sound.  Archon v2.1, Emerald w v4 sound.
Wish list: 1.  Graflex CE  2.  Emperor's Hand 3. Fallen of some kind (undecided).  4.  Princess of some kind (undecided)

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2021, 02:36:29 PM »

I'm in. With a Guardian.

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2021, 01:54:18 PM »

I'm in for this one; the Spectre with SRD & silver flash, and the Scorpion with Bane's Heart & silver flash.  Did them as separate orders so one won't hold up the other, but I'm not going to worry about the waiting game; I've been a customer long enough to know they'll get here when they get here.

My youngest has his eye on the Azure Reaper, and he's got enough birthday money saved up to cover most of it.  He knows about waiting time but I'm going to see if there's a review on Youtube for him to watch so he can make sure.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2021, 01:56:19 PM »

Raffle entry in!  Manticore with v4.  PO with silver FOC.  Red ill black AV switch is gonna look positively evil, befitting 2020 which was definitely the year of the Sith.  Perhaps I'll swing back light next year but definitely feeling dark side for this one.  Good luck in the raffle everyone and best wishes for your health and that of your families!
HSV

My oldest son has the Manticore, good choice.  Smooth hilt makes it good to handle, and the emitter looks great on it.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2021, 02:05:21 PM »

I'm in for this one; the Spectre with SRD & silver flash, and the Scorpion with Bane's Heart & silver flash.  Did them as separate orders so one won't hold up the other, but I'm not going to worry about the waiting game; I've been a customer long enough to know they'll get here when they get here.

My youngest has his eye on the Azure Reaper, and he's got enough birthday money saved up to cover most of it.  He knows about waiting time but I'm going to see if there's a review on Youtube for him to watch so he can make sure.
Good choice. The Spectre is a beauty.

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2021, 02:45:24 PM »

Good choice. The Spectre is a beauty.

Oh yeah, I've had my eye on that one for a long time....

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2021, 05:07:13 PM »

with the $250 minimum to enter the raffle, do I have to spend $250 USD or will I still get an entry if my order comes to 250 in Australian dollarydos? once the currency is converted?

I’d GUESS that it’s USD, but I am not a celebrity spokesmodel for UltraSabers, so anything I say cannot be taken as binding upon them.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2021, 09:16:32 PM »

@Voltron, that'll be an interesting and evil looking Manticore when its done then Tongue Get pics up =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Sensei
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2021, 03:33:01 PM »

Trying again! I'm bound to win one of these raffles eventually..... right? right?Huh  Cheesy

Okinawan Karate School
and
Ninja Coral

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2021, 10:05:46 PM »

So.. tempted to try for one of the few sabers I still want.  Should not do it...change subject...Sensei, what are you ordering?

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

JediMasterJay
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2021, 10:20:42 PM »

Trying again! I'm bound to win one of these raffles eventually..... right? right?Huh  Cheesy

My thoughts exactly!! I'm thinking I will enter this one...but I got to find the money. Do you think the bank will understand the obsession and let me take out a "lightsaber loan"?  Grin

My Collection: Azure Savior, Aeon v4

My Wishlist: Spectre, Fulcrum, Lost Gray, Dominix v4, Arbiter, and Phantasm
Initiate v3

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2021, 10:54:00 PM »

BlueJay6 acquiring my Fulcrum would be cheaper...just sayin.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: