Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Well, finally decided to go for hit.  (Read 670 times)
Sholtan
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« on: January 09, 2021, 03:23:19 PM »

I made a little drunk holiday purchase and got myself some Jedi robes. So obviously I needed a lightsaber to put it all together properly.  Roll Eyes

I bought the Initiate V2 stunt with Violet Amethyst 24" blade. So pretty basic setup, but not gonna lie, I'm super excited to have it here and finally ignite it!

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2021, 04:02:44 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum. We of course, want to see pictures!

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2021, 12:07:08 AM »

I made a little drunk holiday purchase and got myself some Jedi robes. So obviously I needed a lightsaber to put it all together properly.  Roll Eyes

I bought the Initiate V2 stunt with Violet Amethyst 24" blade. So pretty basic setup, but not gonna lie, I'm super excited to have it here and finally ignite it!
Ha, one of my companions is a master of the inebriated impulse buy that arrives without memory of placing the order. Down side is his savings (or lack thereof on occasion) up side is he has a killer collection of some really awesome things. No truly bad part about your first lightsaber lacking sound from my perspective. Mine was/is that way. I guess it is less "magical" in the novelty of sound effects or flash on clash... but it still fits the bill and looks pretty dang cool. I also really like the Initiate V2 personally, almost ordered one first but mistakenly thought "initiate" meant kids saber so I wanted a "standard" one instead. I love the hilt style though, nice choice on blade color too.

Don't forget to post some pictures once it all arrives! Btw, I'll give you your first Light Side point for drunkenly signing up for the Jedi Order! Although maybe that should be a Dark Side point instead...? I can only imagine in SW waking up hungover in the Jedi Temple with a new master saying "this is a little unorthodox, but oddly enough you are strong in the Force. We certainly can't have the Sith finding you. Who knows what they'd train you to do..."

Welcome, most interesting story of joining the forum I've heard yet.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2021, 04:24:58 AM »

Welcome Sholtan. I've wielded the Initiate V2 a few times, and own a Dominix V2. They are great sabers.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There is a Search function available that can be useful for finding answers, but if you can't find what you're looking for with that, ask away. The various members here know so much about anything and everything Star Wars, Lightsaber, and costuming related, that you shouldn't have any problem finding the answers you seek.

Hope to see you around!

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

DarkAccolyte
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

In the outer rim...darkness awakens!

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2021, 10:12:12 PM »

Sometimes drunken purchases are the best purchases, just don't blame the dog....for some reason that didn't go over too well.

Welcome!

When all is said and done; all that will remain of the Jedi order are memories, and, given enough time, even those shall fade into folk tales and legends. They will disappear into obscurity and myth, only then my young apprentice, will the Dark Side, truly thrive!

---------------------------------------

Prophecy v3, Stunt Saber, Adegan Silver blade

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: