Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: how do you gesture change sound files?  (Read 2089 times)
jonpluc
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« on: January 12, 2021, 06:36:02 PM »

I know the gestures to change diamond blade colors, i know the gestures that turns the sound up/down and mute but my friend actually switched the default sound file using accidental gestures to a horrible sound file and i do not know the physicfal gestures to restore it to its original sound file. thanks for the help

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 12:57:29 AM »

I know the gestures to change diamond blade colors, i know the gestures that turns the sound up/down and mute but my friend actually switched the default sound file using accidental gestures to a horrible sound file and i do not know the physicfal gestures to restore it to its original sound file. thanks for the help

If you know the gestures to change the Diamond blade colors, and the sounds were changed only with gestures and not with the help of the controller software, then you have all you need.  Just put it into the “change” mode, and keep changing until you get back to the original mode.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

jonpluc
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2021, 04:22:47 AM »

i have no idea what "change mode" is or how to get there or what to do once im there. The gestures to change lights and the gestures to change the sound mute levels are different gestures and i assume the sound file change is a different gesture  as well. But no idea what that is.

jonpluc
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2021, 07:45:16 AM »

ahh what i did not realize is that the sound file is attached to the color file and cant be changed independently via gesture

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2021, 12:32:15 AM »

Yep, now you’ve got it.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: