Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Star Wars desk  (Read 1703 times)
bonkerz1005
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« on: January 12, 2021, 11:50:22 PM »

I building a Star Wars desk. The final product will have leds backlight acrylic resin Star Wars symbols. On the short part of the L desk will be a in case of emergency break glass compartment with a graflex saber in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bonkerz1005
Force Sensitive

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 11:52:28 PM »

I building a Star Wars desk. The final product will have leds backlight acrylic resin Star Wars symbols. On the short part of the L desk will be a in case of emergency break glass compartment with a graflex saber in it.

bonkerz1005
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 11:53:21 PM »

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2021, 12:27:36 AM »

This is AWESOME!!  Shocked Shocked  As a woodworker myself ; '' IMPRESSVIE... MOST IMPRESSIVE ''  Point to you for sharing the pics. MTFBWY!

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Dorinian AB; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2021, 03:41:17 AM »

WOW, that's amazing! I'd buy something that awesome in a heart beat... I also love the humor, practicality of a lightsaber integrated into the design for emergencies. It's VERY Sith (like the EU legends books reference) in having "hidden" lightsabers stored for emergencies. As a "weapon storage" solution it's much cooler a concept than most simple stands I've seen, even a lot of wall mount ideas. If it were different Sith symbols and a dark colored/stained hardwood like cherry stained with a dark wood stain toward like blood red... Oh I'd be beyond wanting one, although I really enjoy and have nothing but praise for your design. Well done, I might have to dust off the old woodworking skills to create a personal Sith version... for my own use. It's beyond epic, nice work!

I don't know what you would prefer, so I'm just throwing you a Dark Side point; since most of it is red symbols, red lightsaber, death star, etc. Let me know if you prefer Light Side and I'll reverse it (over the course of a few days). You earned it.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

bonkerz1005
Force Sensitive

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2021, 04:26:21 AM »

If you notice the half and half symbol, that is where the other 6 foot piece of the desk will attach. That side will be the light side while the Death Star side is the dark side. I have included Darth Vader‘s saber on the dark side in red and Anakin’s will be on the light with this rebel symbol.

I just need a ultra saber admin to hook me up with a Graflex CE coupon for the acrylic display I’m building into the desk on the light side.

The entire desk will be painted white with an clear resin over the whole thing so it looks like a console.

JediMasterJay
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2021, 10:09:27 PM »

This is so freaking cool! Can't wait to see the final product!!!! I wish I was skilled enough to build something like this. Awesome job!!!!

My Collection: Azure Savior, Aeon v4

My Wishlist: Spectre, Fulcrum, Lost Gray, Dominix v4, Arbiter, and Phantasm
Initiate v3

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: