Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Lightsaber hilt broke in half  (Read 428 times)
michaeldonjohnson
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 13, 2021, 08:47:29 PM »

Hi, i purchased a double bladed lightsaber in November. My son had it one week and the hilt has broke in half. Ive tried calling them and emailed 4 times. No response. Has anyone else had any luck getting a hold of someone. im not even sure if they are able to do anything, would just like someone to respond.

JediMasterJay
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 10:12:08 PM »

Did the coupler just come undone or did it actually snap in half? If it's the coupler, you could just order a new on if it is too damaged to put back on. Hope this helps!

My Collection: Azure Savior, Aeon v4

My Wishlist: Spectre, Fulcrum, Lost Gray, Dominix v4, Arbiter, and Phantasm
Initiate v3

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 11:00:47 PM »

Did the coupler just come undone or did it actually snap in half? If it's the coupler, you could just order a new on if it is too damaged to put back on. Hope this helps!

Yes, a picture of it might help everyone understand as well. The models of double bladed lightsabers available are basically 2 lightsaber joined by a standard coupler or QR coupler. The QR being designed to separate (although on purpose).

Also, you could try calling them during 9/10 am - 7/8pm central time in hopes of reaching someone, although I can't say with much certainty that would be more beneficial. There is also the waiting game of just checking back on that email inbox every few days, they very likely have a post-holiday backlog of order inquiries, questions/concerns, and who knows what in relevant and irrelevant emails to sort through. Hang in there, hopefully someone here can render assistance in the form of a useful suggestion in the meantime, if it is in fact a situation that has a "quick fix".

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

TheCharlax
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2021, 08:59:28 AM »

Since the important questions have been asked, did it by chance, break like this?

https://youtu.be/gWbrStoCKzU

lol

"Light and Dark are not paths: merely directions."

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: