Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Used accidental gestures to change sound file, how do i use gestures to go back?  (Read 1682 times)
jonpluc
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« on: January 15, 2021, 12:25:58 AM »

I know the gestures to change diamond blade colors, i know the gestures that turns the sound up/down and mute but my friend actually switched the default sound file using accidental gestures to a horrible sound file and i do not know the physicfal gestures to restore it to its original sound file. thanks for the help

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 12:59:55 AM »

I know the gestures to change diamond blade colors, i know the gestures that turns the sound up/down and mute but my friend actually switched the default sound file using accidental gestures to a horrible sound file and i do not know the physicfal gestures to restore it to its original sound file. thanks for the help
See my answer to the other place you posted this same question.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

hyptnoticasher
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2021, 08:48:00 PM »

yeah I'm having the same thing and I've tried to change it but only made it worse. how do I turn it off so I don't hear bells everytime I swing?

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2021, 07:30:35 PM »

Sorry, this occurrence is mildly amusing. I find it a bit funny it's possible, but I'm sure it's frustrating. Terribly sad you're having this problem/trouble.

To make amends for having briefly enjoyed your plight, here's a link to the aforementioned topic commented on above:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=46671.0

It could be the answer to your question as well. Cyclops knows his stuff.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: