Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Battery Pack Problems  (Read 872 times)
EwokKing
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 16, 2021, 07:58:05 PM »

Hello everyone. I just recently received my new saber with the bellicose hilt. The batteries have run out, but now the pack is jammed within the hilt and despite my efforts I can't for the life of me get it out. Any and all advice would be very appreciated.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2021, 08:24:37 PM »

Try blowing up the shield generator first.

Ok, I'm just kidding obviously since I thought your name was classic/classy. I can't think of anything off the top of my head at the moment. Perhaps if you could turn the flash setting on on your camera and try for a decent shot or two. Then post them to give a visual representation of your dilemma. Also is this like a rechargeable battery pack or the standard battery cradle that houses independent batteries?

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

EwokKing
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2021, 08:42:48 PM »

This is just the standard battery pck that holds the individual batteries. I’m not sure how to post pics on here, but the speaker/battery pack is at the bottom of the saber and is revealed when the pommel is taken off the hilt.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2021, 11:20:17 PM »

This is just the standard battery pck that holds the individual batteries. I’m not sure how to post pics on here, but the speaker/battery pack is at the bottom of the saber and is revealed when the pommel is taken off the hilt.

Yeah you have to use some other intermediary site, like imgur, facebook (i suppose), twitter, something like that to link the pictures here... I'm really unsure at this point, I don't know what might cause it to be stuck in there like this off the top of my head. So I'm hesitant to suggest anything as a result. Maybe someone else who has encountered something similar will be along shortly with advice. I could only guess perhaps the "velcro" type of strap around the battery somehow separated and or became tangled/rolled up creating this situation. But that's just a guess at this point, a shot in the dark really...

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2021, 03:55:02 PM »

Hello everyone. I just recently received my new saber with the bellicose hilt. The batteries have run out, but now the pack is jammed within the hilt and despite my efforts I can't for the life of me get it out. Any and all advice would be very appreciated.

It WILL come out... you just have to convince it. 
1. Get a bath towel, fold it into at least six layers, and set it on the floor (preferably a bare, hard floor surface, but carpet will work okay).
2. Remove your pommel.
3. Using both hands, hold your saber by the blade, near the pointy end.
4. Stand right next to that folded towel, facing it.
5. Raise your hands while holding the saber, as high as you can.
6. Bring the saber straight down on the folded towel, with reasonable force.
7. Nothing will have happened, so repeat steps 5 and 6 with increasing force until you see results.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: