Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Problems with charging my Li-Ion batteries  (Read 4537 times)
Arakan Steele
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 17

AKA - Darth Xion

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2012, 10:39:14 PM »

I just finished a saber with new batteries & had the same kind of issues, I have a local battery store that carries them & after a quick test they confirmed one cell to be bad, & promptly replaced it for me. After testing the saber , I have now gotten 2 hours out if it with out needing a charge..Yay!
& yes Ultra takes great care of their customers!

This seems to be a common issue as I'm also having problems with my new saber that I just recieved. One (or both) of my batteries seems to not be charging, or holding a charge. After "charging" them in my charger I install them an my saber will only stay on for about 5 seconds before turning itself off.

see thread: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=5240.0

Is it possible US has a bad batch of batteries?

Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red (Xion's Flame)

"Who's the more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2012, 11:14:13 PM »

This seems to be a common issue as I'm also having problems with my new saber that I just recieved. One (or both) of my batteries seems to not be charging, or holding a charge. After "charging" them in my charger I install them an my saber will only stay on for about 5 seconds before turning itself off.

see thread: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=5240.0

Is it possible US has a bad batch of batteries?

It could be.  Everybody who has an issue like this, make sure you email them with [email protected].  I've heard of issues like this before where they simply send you a replacement set of batteries, and the problem is solved.

Arakan Steele
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 17

AKA - Darth Xion

« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2012, 03:42:16 AM »

It could be.  Everybody who has an issue like this, make sure you email them with [email protected].  I've heard of issues like this before where they simply send you a replacement set of batteries, and the problem is solved.

I sent an email about my issues (see review thread). I'll post an update when I get a reply.

Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red (Xion's Flame)

"Who's the more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: