Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: introduction  (Read 1151 times)
Calisiden
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 24, 2021, 08:07:34 PM »

Hello all, new to SaberForum and shopping for first lightsaber/s/. So many choices. Hope the CFO / wife is cool headed after my first order.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 09:18:05 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum. Which saber do you have your eye on? So,we're gonna need to see pictures of any and all saber purchases.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2021, 11:48:18 PM »

Welcome Calisiden (any specific influences behind that name?).
If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask. There is a Search Function available (picture with magnifying glass), but if you can't find what you need with that, ask away. Someone is sure to have the answers you seek.
Like Malik, I'm interested to know what sabers you've got your eye on. There are so many great hilts available, and all of us here love seeing what others get. Hope to see you around!

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2021, 11:18:37 AM »

Good luck with all of that by all means, hopefully your purchase is approved by the "higher ups" but enviously many here have bought lightsabers for their significant others in the process somehow... delightful turn of events that. I don't know if such a brib... I mean outcome could work in your favor, but I do wish you the best of luck at least setting your sights on a meaningful acquisition. Let us all know what the final decision is for sure.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2021, 12:27:46 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum. As long as you get approval first, you should be okay. Happy wife, happy life Wink

DarkAccolyte
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

In the outer rim...darkness awakens!

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2021, 01:24:38 PM »

Hi!

Welcome aboard, my own CFO is a little tight on the purse strings from time to time so completely understand! Remember, pics or it didn't happen!

When all is said and done; all that will remain of the Jedi order are memories, and, given enough time, even those shall fade into folk tales and legends. They will disappear into obscurity and myth, only then my young apprentice, will the Dark Side, truly thrive!

---------------------------------------

Prophecy v3, Stunt Saber, Adegan Silver blade

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2021, 01:47:50 PM »

I wonder how many "off the books" lightsaber purchases happen! Hidden lightsabers under the floor boards, in the air vents, or in the back of a gun safe... Terrible, but I bet it's happened! Hard to hide something that radiates light and makes sound though. "Explain to me these account withdrawals, you disappearing at night/random times and coming back all sweaty, I thought a package arrived but never saw it... what's going on?" "Trust me it seriously isn't what it looks like!" *Pulls out lightsaber*

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Calisiden
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2021, 04:31:18 PM »

Well, We both agreed this would be fun. I ordered the Dark Sentinel v5 with various bells and whistles. CFO / Wife ordered the Dominex LE v4 with her own personal stink to it. Now to the origins of my name; Cali= California surfing  from an Arizona desert rat perspective. Then Poseiden's  power over the ocean=a bastardized  "siden" resulting in  Calisiden.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2021, 04:39:35 PM »

Ha, yeah it'd be horrifying to see someone who "rules the seas" with that much coast to work with. Nice choice. Also good choices of lightsabers, it's even better that she got on board and you can share the fun together! Just don't resort to "negotiating" disputes via lightsaber duel. In all seriousness it's awesome you'll both have your own to enjoy and can get into the magic of ownership together. Sounds like an adorable way to curl up for movie night.

DarthPBNJ
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2021, 11:06:56 PM »

So excited to join this community! Also so excited to have received my Dominix LE V5s and coupler to turn them into a staff. I got two with the coupler for two reasons. 1. my soon to be wife and I are super big star wars fans and having two means we get to play. 2. I love staff as an exercise and art! I have some training in kendo, kempo, and staff. Mostly functional, none competitive self defense, but I've always been enamored with the artistry and choreography of flowing with the spinning maneuvers of stick weapons. I started practicing more spinning and flowing with my bo recently and am so excited to continue the discipline. If you have any recommendations for video guides for especially functional spinning tutorials please feel free to let me know.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2021, 11:47:08 PM »

Now to the origins of my name; Cali= California surfing  from an Arizona desert rat perspective. Then Poseiden's  power over the ocean=a bastardized  "siden" resulting in  Calisiden.

Interesting. I like it. I find it interesting how different people chose their names, what caused them to do so.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2021, 05:27:33 AM »

Hello all, new to SaberForum and shopping for first lightsaber/s/. So many choices. Hope the CFO / wife is cool headed after my first order.

Well you got lucky with your first raffle too, you wound up winning in the Second Prize tier of prizes, hope you check that email. Congratulations.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: