Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Building the Gauntlet  (Read 857 times)
TheCharlax
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 8

« on: January 25, 2021, 08:06:52 AM »

Over half a decade ago, I slapped together a Lightsaber Gauntlet prototype using not but PVC and some blades from the cheapest Hasbro lightsaber I could find.  Now that I finally have two Initiate v2s, I'm ready to make one for actual dueling. 

This is of course, unfinished, since I have a number of other projects to complete first, but hopefully I will soon be able to upload pics of the step by step custom process. ^_^

"Light and Dark are not paths: merely directions."

DarkAccolyte
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

In the outer rim...darkness awakens!

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2021, 02:27:39 PM »

That's a very interesting take on a double bladed saber, I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like that before, as someone just getting into costuming and props this peaks my interest in all the right ways, very curious to see where you take this and how it comes together!

Love the blade color too by the way, very nice!

When all is said and done; all that will remain of the Jedi order are memories, and, given enough time, even those shall fade into folk tales and legends. They will disappear into obscurity and myth, only then my young apprentice, will the Dark Side, truly thrive!

---------------------------------------

Prophecy v3, Stunt Saber, Adegan Silver blade

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2021, 10:00:45 PM »

Now that'd be a enjoyable concept to see someone dueling with for sure, or an animated/special effects battle of slashing, blocking, or cutting through things... that weapon style or manner of fighting has some interesting possibilities. I like it.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2021, 10:08:21 PM »

Logan approved!

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: