Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: A small fight on a great set  (Read 11737 times)
Hausmarder
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

« on: January 29, 2021, 07:13:48 AM »

Hello !

So, me and my collegues from Armadag (a French artistic fencing association) did a little something with glowing blades a while ago, and since it's almost 100% ultrasabers, I thought it could be intersting to show it here.

It was shot in the generator room from a old electron microscope build in 1958 in Toulouse, france.

Anyway, keep in mind that we are way less skillful with sabers than with rapiers and swords, so be kind to us. Smiley

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rAoEVvvZ4A" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rAoEVvvZ4A</a>

Usually, we're more used to things like this :

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxUCCxBFLJE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxUCCxBFLJE</a>

Hope that you will like this little video.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 02:32:56 PM »

OK, well that was pretty well done overall for a fan film at any rate. I enjoyed watching it, and the battle choreography/lightsaber work was entertaining and had a good flow. It's certainly nothing to be ashamed of, I'd call it a job well done. Especially considering the blending in of pretty dang good special effects throughout. Bravo, it looks like it was fun to film for sure.

Great find in that location too.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2021, 06:35:09 PM »

Most enjoyable!  As DP stated: you have NOTHING to be ashamed about; I guarantee you that I WISH that I had that level of skill and dexterity in fencing/katas/saberwork  Smiley

Believable special effects, wonderful location (that WAS a great find!), and good camera work; this was an excellent effort, one to be proud of!

Point!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -453

Dark Jedi

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2021, 01:17:54 AM »

epic.

Wish I was there! +1

-- Remember....your Focus determines your Reality. --
-- If you gaze long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss will gaze back into you --

nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2021, 10:27:30 PM »

that looks like it was a lot of fun to plan and act out!  i certainly enjoyed watching.  thanks for the share!

The remaining Jedi totally walked out on his master/padawan/partner Sad   A check on the fallen one before leaving could be a nice touch
I am left wondering which are the messengers? could they plant an explosive - perhaps that was the message? is there more to this story?
i found the "waiting dark-siders" part to be very humorous.  Grin  Maybe this was intended. 

Very admirable work on the background, sound, lighting effects. 

The bonus video of the comedy play was great!  Lol, the one dude got his balls sliced off!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: