Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: New Member with new Consular on the way  (Read 2095 times)
DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2021, 10:31:04 PM »

I wholeheartedly agree!  He has always been my favorite force user, since I encountered him.

Those one liners just made for an extra memorable presence. In a ship full of real characters, he'd often take the cake. I had to go look on youtube for a "best of" quotes video and it made me laugh all over again. I'd forgotten several, and they're priceless. I died laughing the first time I lost favor by going a bit overboard and hearing "oh great, why don't we go find some insects to pull the legs off of next..." although I remember to this day it wasn't entirely my fault. True tons of people died, but I had no real choice in the matter, one of those "forced encounters" that was already set in motion. Always got annoyed when trying to earn their favor and happenstance events would undermine my efforts, good ole reloading that save... long before blanket autosaves were a thing. But now I'm the one rambling like an old man, but yes for sure in my top 10 likable Jedi of all time; maybe in the top 5 if I give it real thought.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

JoleeBindo
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 18

Light side points only, please.

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2021, 12:23:02 AM »

I will not be able to agree with you since my favorite was Juhani ^^'
And I'll eventually get Qui-Gon Jinn's lightsaber, but probably from elsewhere. The consular is not accurate enough for what I have in mind. (100% shelf queen)

Variety is the spice of life.  Our differences make this stew that much more interesting.  How boring would it be if we all emulated the same people?

I get wanting a shelf queen. Some of those crystal reveal hilts are pretty. But I was that kid, growing up, who would break his toys playing to hard with them, so I'm sticking to stunt sabers.  I know myself.

"But from now on, you can just think of me as any other non-Jedi in our little group — with a lightsaber. And Force powers."

JoleeBindo
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2021, 12:27:36 AM »

Those one liners just made for an extra memorable presence. In a ship full of real characters, he'd often take the cake. I had to go look on youtube for a "best of" quotes video and it made me laugh all over again. I'd forgotten several, and they're priceless. I died laughing the first time I lost favor by going a bit overboard and hearing "oh great, why don't we go find some insects to pull the legs off of next..." although I remember to this day it wasn't entirely my fault. True tons of people died, but I had no real choice in the matter, one of those "forced encounters" that was already set in motion. Always got annoyed when trying to earn their favor and happenstance events would undermine my efforts, good ole reloading that save... long before blanket autosaves were a thing. But now I'm the one rambling like an old man, but yes for sure in my top 10 likable Jedi of all time; maybe in the top 5 if I give it real thought.

Oh, I well remember those days.  Hadn't saved in two hours, hit a brick wall in the story.......welp, looks like I'm redoing those two hours......*coughs* *soul reaver legacy of kain, anyone?*

I love him because he spoke his mind, wasn't afraid to be sarcastic, and wasn't afraid to buck the system to go his own way, even when it didn't turn out the way he thought it would.

"But from now on, you can just think of me as any other non-Jedi in our little group — with a lightsaber. And Force powers."

Drifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 146

May the force be with you

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2021, 01:08:28 AM »

Hey welcome back the consular is my favourite saber good choice

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

There's light in the darkness but there is also darkness in the light

Let the force decide

JoleeBindo
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2021, 03:15:04 AM »

Thank you, Drifter!  Should be here tomorrow. I look forward to dueling with this saber.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2021, 03:59:29 AM »

Oh, I well remember those days.  Hadn't saved in two hours, hit a brick wall in the story.......welp, looks like I'm redoing those two hours......*coughs* *soul reaver legacy of kain, anyone?*

Nah, don't remember that at all...

No replay value there, certainly not. What with all the stealth action, wild impromptu fighting, soul reaving and such. Who'd want to do that?

(Just did the math, and laughed about the old days... when clerks would turn a blind eye. Or when asked "are you sure sir or madam this has mature content?" "Oh, like what?" "Umm I'm not sure, says violence on the box... I'd guess plenty of gore since it's vampires." "Oh, well that surely cant be worse than tv, as long as there's no nudity or drugs." Many paths lead to the Dark Side.)

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: