Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Pleasantly surprised on how fast my sabers arrived.  (Read 987 times)
digiman619
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« on: February 01, 2021, 01:55:30 AM »

I know that some folk have difficulty getting their sabers, and my order was probably quite easy, but I just wanted to say that I was astounded on how fast they competed my order. I ordered a Dark Apprentice v4 and an Apprentice V5 as stunt sabers (alas, ones with sound were out of my budget) late afternoon on the 21st, and they arrived this afternoon, 10 days later. It no doubt helped that I'm only one state over, but because Ultrasaber HQ is on the far side of Texas, it was still like 850 miles away from me.

My only regret is that the Dark Apprentice has a Heavy Grade blade rather than an Ultraedge Heavy Grade one, but that was a mistake on my part and is an easy fix, all things considered. Just wanted to share my story of fast turnaround.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2021, 11:39:04 PM »

Thank you. Nice to hear some pleasant news  for a change.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Drifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 146

May the force be with you

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2021, 01:06:08 AM »

Agreed its a nice change

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

There's light in the darkness but there is also darkness in the light

Let the force decide

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2021, 11:59:36 AM »

Congrats on the quick turnaround, digiman619. 

Blumoon25
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2021, 07:13:18 PM »

I believe it may be because of stunt configuration and that your order isn’t complicated.. I was also happy and fortunate my order made last week is now confirmed ready and shipping soon.. Mind you my order too was not complicated; Stunt Brood Gaurd and quick release coupler..
Still stoked to see it arriving soon and can mess around with it.. =]

Goingnorth
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2021, 11:21:50 PM »

I got a couple heavy grade blades and like the silver look when sitting on the wall, I just followed what others did and sand the blade down, it looks much better that way, at first I didn’t like it but now it looks more realistic to me.  I ended up ordering several extra blades anyway.  Nice to have a clean one for display and swap out for battle. Also having short blades are nice for indoor dueling especially since it’s 0 deg outside.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2021, 11:57:33 PM »

I got a couple heavy grade blades and like the silver look when sitting on the wall, I just followed what others did and sand the blade down, it looks much better that way, at first I didn’t like it but now it looks more realistic to me.  I ended up ordering several extra blades anyway.  Nice to have a clean one for display and swap out for battle. Also having short blades are nice for indoor dueling especially since it’s 0 deg outside.

Ha, I've always liked the look of my HG blades since I got them. When not ignited they do have an interesting vibe. Don't get me wrong I like my UEHG too but that silvery finish is truly pretty cool. I'll agree to that. Also yes, weather issues are a tedious thing on days you'd really want to train outside! I've had to clear adequate space or adjust my movements accordingly to avoid collateral damage for sure, so I suppose that in and of itself is a training exercise in precision movements/control.

Glad the OP posted such a refreshing topic! I'd also agree it's good to read such a thing, and am also thinking stunt sabers may get produced faster? But, I'm heavily tempted with that sound sale going on for the next month to potentially invest in a bare minimum lite sound model. Had my eye on a few for a while, and worked up some reasonable builds already. I was for sure pleased how quickly my stunt sabers shipped to me.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: