Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: will ray become a sith  (Read 6010 times)
B-706
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

« on: February 01, 2021, 02:12:06 PM »

in the rise of skywalker, the emperor asks ray to kill him, and she does.

power is the real currency

Hulk10
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 6

Force Outcast Juggernaut

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2021, 07:48:38 PM »

That seems unlikely as she has faced the Dark Side and won.

The old Jedi ban on marriage is unreasonable and foolish. The old dogma of both Sith and Jedi is foolish
There is no Emotion; There is Peace
There is no Ignorance; There is Knowledge
There is no Passion; There is Serenity
There is no Death; There is The FORCE

Light Side Favored.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2021, 12:49:44 PM »

Despite my hatred of the character, it is more likely that she will evolve along the path of the Je'dai; with a balance of light and dark.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2021, 01:52:42 PM »

As I understood it (still actually haven't watched the "film") if she were to kill Grandpalpy it would have given him his "in" to take over her body.  So she would really have no choice.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2021, 02:28:14 AM »

As I understood it (still actually haven't watched the "film") if she were to kill Grandpalpy it would have given him his "in" to take over her body.  So she would really have no choice.
Despite being the capstone of one of, if not THE shelltiest SW stories of all time, it's still worth at least a single viewing to give yourself some closure. Also, no. Rey didn't kill him. She defended against his attack by reflecting it back upon him. He killed himself, just as he messed himself up in ROTS.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2021, 02:46:06 AM »

Despite being the capstone of one of, if not THE shelltiest SW stories of all time, it's still worth at least a single viewing to give yourself some closure. Also, no. Rey didn't kill him. She defended against his attack by reflecting it back upon him. He killed himself, just as he messed himself up in ROTS.
Oh I know what happened...I've watched the clips.  It was infuriating..... But I meant HAD she struck him down herself he would have used that anger as a conduit to enter her mind

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2021, 10:53:52 AM »

Oh I know what happened...I've watched the clips.  It was infuriating..... But I meant HAD she struck him down herself he would have used that anger as a conduit to enter her mind

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

What if she had striked him down lovingly ?

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2021, 10:59:09 AM »

What if she had striked him down lovingly ?

You Kid but that could have been a better (imo) way for it all to go down.  Let me set the scene:

Grandpappy is kicking Rey and Kylo's asses.  The whole "strike me down" dialogue happens.  Rey gets smacked away...Kylo jumps in gets pinned down with lightening.  Rey in desperation throws jumps and cuts Palpy down...not in anger...but in defense of someone else.  Boom....Parallel to ROTJ, Rey has a heroic moment and Palpy gets defeated in everyway.

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2021, 03:05:01 PM »

You Kid but that could have been a better (imo) way for it all to go down.  Let me set the scene:

Grandpappy is kicking Rey and Kylo's asses.  The whole "strike me down" dialogue happens.  Rey gets smacked away...Kylo jumps in gets pinned down with lightening.  Rey in desperation throws jumps and cuts Palpy down...not in anger...but in defense of someone else.  Boom....Parallel to ROTJ, Rey has a heroic moment and Palpy gets defeated in everyway.

I wanna poke my head in to say I, who does actually like the movie despite its' flaws; I also really like this idea. -1 for Tepes

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -27

D.S.P.P. Dark Side Points Preferred.

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2021, 04:28:24 PM »

You Kid but that could have been a better (imo) way for it all to go down.  Let me set the scene:

Grandpappy is kicking Rey and Kylo's asses.  The whole "strike me down" dialogue happens.  Rey gets smacked away...Kylo jumps in gets pinned down with lightening.  Rey in desperation throws jumps and cuts Palpy down...not in anger...but in defense of someone else.  Boom....Parallel to ROTJ, Rey has a heroic moment and Palpy gets defeated in everyway.
I wanna poke my head in to say I, who does actually like the movie despite its' flaws; I also really like this idea. -1 for Tepes
I found the movie offensive personally but yeah… -1 to Tepes for this idea. Not only would it have been better, it would have actually been bad ass.

janx
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -21

Vote for Neutrality!

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2021, 05:08:58 PM »

That seems unlikely as she has faced the Dark Side and won.

This.  Also, Daisy Ridley says she's done with SW. So pretty much, a no.

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2021, 06:00:24 PM »

I was, for a minute I was afraid you'd take this seriously ^^'
I was going for something even cheesier. She stabs him in the gut, tears running down her cheeks as she whispers "I love you grand daddy"...

Owned :
* Dominix VA
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2021, 06:10:37 PM »

I was, for a minute I was afraid you'd take this seriously ^^'
I was going for something even cheesier. She stabs him in the gut, tears running down her cheeks as she whispers "I love you grand daddy"...

Stupid and silly? Yes?

But I LIKE to analyze stupid and silly s im gonna go all-in and say that since LOVE is a PASSION there is a chance, however small, that gran daddy Palpy would become grand-diddy Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeev Palpatine

the Sith Order
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

I am the Force, the Force is with me.

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2021, 03:34:58 AM »

The Original Jedi Order is the Sith Order. Sith means Healer. There are infinite Jedi Orders and the Sith created the Jedi. Look within. Ray is a Skywalker and Palpetine, married to Ben Solo, they are part of a massive array of Jedi Orders, so yes, they are fully Sith as well, with a complete knowledge and Love of the Force.

The Force is all of the good things inside of you. Compassion creates the Force. It is the Force. Love is the Force. To Serve the Force, to be Purely Devoted to the Force, and to become the Force, returning to One’s Constitutional Position within It, is the Way. Merging into the Force fully brings Truth to the Jedi. Keeping the Force balanced can only be done through the Will of the Force. So ask the Force to dwell in you fully, and become who you are Forever meant to Be.

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2021, 01:04:45 PM »

That guy was waaaaaaaaaaaaay high. to the point where I wondered if we actually watched the same movies xD

Owned :
* Dominix VA
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up