Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: what is your favors kind of cheese  (Read 5577 times)
B-706
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

« on: February 01, 2021, 05:47:59 PM »

I need to know

power is the real currency

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2021, 06:00:45 PM »

Hard to decide, monterey jack I'd say. With mozzarella or parmesan a close second. I'd have an easier time choosing my most hated cheese over a hands down favorite in all honesty. Much more favorable than distasteful ones I've tried personally.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

B-706
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2021, 07:40:02 PM »

thanks

power is the real currency

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2021, 08:30:33 PM »

I'm in the same boat as Darth Prodigal....it be quicker to list the cheeses that arent my favorite.  But gun to my head ...sharp Chedder.  Boring to some but its my go to.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

SirLiftaLot
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 134

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2021, 08:42:55 PM »

This is a difficult one. Gouda and Muenster are great. Provolone as well, but maybe a hair lower on the tier list if it’s something I’m having by itself or just on a cracker or something. And pepper Jack for when you want it spicy.

"He who conquers himself is greater than another who conquers a thousand times a thousand men."

"Research your own experience. Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, add what is essentially your own." -Bruce Lee

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2021, 09:33:19 PM »

Asiago. I add it to just about every recipe that calls for cheese, like a more flexible parmesan

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2021, 01:31:38 AM »

I find flexibility in this realm/ideology better than not... it's all well and good to be a cheese zealot if that is preferred, but variety is the spice of life here I think. Food is so multi faceted, multi cultural, and so many tastes of dishes exist. Each thing at times calling for a different pairing. I'll take a different cheese for my pasta, chili, tacos, pizza, rice dishes, burgers... and so on. Heck, even different varieties of cheeseburger call for different cheeses for varied toppings/sauces or levels of spices IMO anyway (sorry american-cheese lovers, I once believed as stringently as some of you do but no longer). Not that I disagree with the intent or goal of this topic, or it's OP, or even those who could commit to one cheese overall indefinitely. I just don't feel like putting cheddar on my pasta or pizza exclusively, or only parmesan on a cheeseburger. Although I can understand "this one tastes best to me" and I suppose that is the "goal" of this topic? Cheese is just so good, sorry if you're lactose intolerant and it's just tragic if you're missing out. Ok, got to go eat some cheese now...

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Drifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 146

May the force be with you

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2021, 01:01:16 AM »

I don't like cheese lol sorry

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

There's light in the darkness but there is also darkness in the light

Let the force decide

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2021, 01:06:02 AM »

Gotta say, this is kinda a really random question. I'm in a similar vein to Tepes, not many I don't like, but Sharp Chedder is easily one of the betters. I also don't tend to have favorites, so there's that too.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2021, 01:19:20 AM »

I commonly go for aged shard cheddar but I think my really favorite is a nice smoked gruyere.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1558

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2021, 11:41:36 AM »

Hi there,

I really like Wensleydale with cranberries (a soft crumbly white cheese with cranberry fruit mixed in).

I dislike cheese with holes in but like the taste of it - however I have found a solution to this....I just eat the cheese and leave the holes on the side of my plate! Roll Eyes

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2021, 11:49:27 AM »

Habanero Jack is my favorite cheese

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2021, 12:32:35 PM »

Hi there,

I really like Wensleydale with cranberries (a soft crumbly white cheese with cranberry fruit mixed in).

I dislike cheese with holes in but like the taste of it - however I have found a solution to this....I just eat the cheese and leave the holes on the side of my plate! Roll Eyes

I'm almost afraid to ask... is there a more serious chain of reasoning behind this, like some scientific or rational reasoning? Or is it purely a preference?

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1558

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2021, 12:56:25 PM »

I'm almost afraid to ask... is there a more serious chain of reasoning behind this, like some scientific or rational reasoning? Or is it purely a preference?

No, I like the flavour of the cheese...it's just the holes leave a "hollow" aftertaste  Grin

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2021, 07:46:09 PM »

Hi there,

No, I like the flavour of the cheese...it's just the holes leave a "hollow" aftertaste  Grin

+1

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: