Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: startup and turnoff issues  (Read 1729 times)
Jomammamoto
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: February 02, 2021, 10:31:46 PM »

i recently got a diamond saber and it came in today but the button to turn on and off doesn't respond very well what can i do to remedy this

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2021, 03:35:03 PM »

I’m sorry, but “doesn’t respond very well” is far too vague for us to have any idea what the problem is, so we can’t help you.

Please describe the problem more fully, or maybe even post a video of what you are experiencing, so that we can have SOME chance of providing some useful suggestions.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2021, 04:47:30 PM »

i recently got a diamond saber and it came in today but the button to turn on and off doesn't respond very well what can i do to remedy this

There are also different types of AV switches. I got the ones which are unguarded (don't have the upraised outer circle separate from the button itself) and can be illuminated. I at first was surprised at the depth the button had to be pushed in to "engage" and stay in place. Like if you press it down lightly it'll momentarily light up but not stay lit when your release it, so I had to get used to pressing it in far enough to "lock in". I don't know if this is what you're referencing or not? As Cyclops said, you'll have to describe it in detail or better yet add a video too, in order to give everyone an idea what problem you're experiencing.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Jomammamoto
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2021, 01:34:29 AM »

I'm an idiot batteries were low

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2021, 05:55:37 PM »

I'm an idiot batteries were low

Nah, it's a new piece of hardware. There is bound to be a learning curve, so it's just good you got it sorted out and don't have to worry about it anymore.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2021, 10:25:18 PM »

I'm an idiot new to this thing batteries were low

FTFY  — Like Darth Prodigal says, cut yourself some slack; we were all new to these things once.

Thanks for posting the solution!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: