Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Video Review of Initiate v2  (Read 702 times)
TheCharlax
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 8

« on: February 03, 2021, 07:06:39 PM »

Since the Fifth Video Rewards Program came out LITERALLY the day after I received my package, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity for a review.  Although after watching the final product, I think my skills are a little rusty, lol.  Enjoy!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s-BXfMPWss" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s-BXfMPWss</a>

"Light and Dark are not paths: merely directions."

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2021, 10:17:09 PM »

Well done, I had to do a double and triple take... thinking you were joking and had someone do a voice over somehow. You sounded like you do professional sales, voice work, or infomercials. Also pretty good camera work throughout. No lie, that was a pretty well thought out and executed ad. I watched it until the finish. I'm not joking saying you could rock careers like game show announcer or radio personality with the even keeled and to the point commentary. Not trying to be sarcastic or anything, just my honest opinion.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

TheCharlax
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2021, 09:10:08 AM »

Thank you.  Your feedback means a lot and I appreciate it. ^_^

"Light and Dark are not paths: merely directions."

Drifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 146

May the force be with you

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2021, 09:34:42 PM »

Cool vid and agreed you do sound professional