Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: New here. Just doing the polite thing.  (Read 1340 times)
TheSadnessRabbit
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: February 05, 2021, 08:24:15 AM »

Been aware of these sabers for a while but that was about when things went downhill in life and in [historical event] but now have to some spare funds and picked up a Raven (belated birthday present for my Star Wars loving daughter) and a Fallen for myself.

Just doing the seemingly polite thing to do to introduce, and to say its nice to see a community for items that bring such joy.

Cheers

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2021, 09:24:05 AM »

Been aware of these sabers for a while but that was about when things went downhill in life and in [historical event] but now have to some spare funds and picked up a Raven (belated birthday present for my Star Wars loving daughter) and a Fallen for myself.

Just doing the seemingly polite thing to do to introduce, and to say its nice to see a community for items that bring such joy.

Cheers
Welcome!!!
Nice saber choices!! wich colors?

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2021, 10:43:25 AM »

Welcome to the forum! We are glad to have you here.

With your forum name, if you don't  use  an avatar from Donnie Darko, I will be disappointed.
Still, I'm glad you joined us.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2021, 12:41:54 PM »

Welcome to the forum, TSR.  We're glad to have you here

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2021, 02:55:10 PM »

Welcome into the fold. Glad things are looking up, or at least going well enough to allow for a bit of fun/enjoyable expenditures. Those are two good looking lightsaber hilts for sure, I really love the Fallen. I'm also interested what hilt and blade colors were chosen? I rarely see the Raven, that's a pretty Sith looking saber, same is true of the Fallen depending on what you do with it or blade color. Ah well, I hope you enjoy them greatly once you receive them. Your first lightsabers tend to be rather enjoyable.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

TheSadnessRabbit
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2021, 06:50:11 PM »

Well my kid loves a classic red so Red with the violet amethysts for effects for her Raven.   And Sunrider's destiny with pyre orange effects for my Fallen.

Well see how those work out.  Cheers for the well wishes

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2021, 08:57:40 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum. Happy to have you. Gonna need to see pictures when the sabers arrive.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2021, 09:09:50 PM »

Well my kid loves a classic red so Red with the violet amethysts for effects for her Raven.   And Sunrider's destiny with pyre orange effects for my Fallen.

You can never be wrong going red =)

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2021, 11:57:30 PM »

You can never be wrong going red =)

Read some older SW comics today, when I saw the illustrations looked exactly like my photos when I take a pic of my BR (Blazing Red) lightsabers... a piece of me was made somehow whole. It made me laugh, and rather happy in some small way. In my head I suppose I thought, if I can take a basic pic of me and my lightsaber and it looks straight out of a comic, that's a win!

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2021, 12:05:25 AM »

Welcome, those are some great Saber choices. I don't own either of them, but I'd love to have them.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There is a Search Function available (picture with magnifying glass), but if you can't find what you need with that, ask away. Someone will quickly be along to help out.
Hope to see you around!

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Drifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 146

May the force be with you

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2021, 01:02:17 AM »

Hey welcome to the forum

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

There's light in the darkness but there is also darkness in the light

Let the force decide

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2021, 05:34:58 AM »

Congrats for also winning in the Winter Raffle, I think it was in the Third Prize listings. Good for you, bonus lightsaber I suppose.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: