Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Speaker Detached From Battery  (Read 880 times)
Tragedy of Darth Plagueis
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« on: February 05, 2021, 06:58:59 PM »

After a session of fairly weak dueling I opened my saber to find my speaker completely disconnected from my battery pack. I have tried emailing Ultrasabers but with no response. I'm worried that my warranty will run out before they respond with their infamous multi-week response times and I'm not sure what to do anymore. Any Tips?

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 02:28:51 AM »

Typically is just solder it back on and remount with some glue but it looks like the one side wire may have pulled the whole solderpad off of the speaker. The speaker probably needs to be replaced. If they don't get it under warranty I'd get the bass for it they sound much better.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 03:33:22 AM »

After a session of fairly weak dueling I opened my saber to find my speaker completely disconnected from my battery pack. I have tried emailing Ultrasabers but with no response. I'm worried that my warranty will run out before they respond with their infamous multi-week response times and I'm not sure what to do anymore. Any Tips?

In theory you have posted pictures to the US dedicated forum, and sent e-mails. So, I'm unsure exactly how it all works technically (so you can't wholly just "take my word for it") but if you did all of that and it's extenuating circumstances that have caused the warranty time period to be passed... possibly it will be within reason for them to accommodate this situation when the opportunity arises. These are rare times, which I'm sure pose a unique challenge to any business. But the email(s) you sent are dated, as are the dates you posted these photos. So I'd think it might be fine if the delay happened to be on their end, and that ultimately is what underlies your repair work being addressed later rather than sooner. If you have patience and can manage to hold out, I feel like it will get addressed properly... eventually.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: