Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: First Saber  (Read 2045 times)
peterpandaran
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: February 06, 2021, 10:20:57 AM »

I just ordered my first lightsaber from ultrasabers. I had a saber before but it was second hand and only cost $30 so I wasn’t surprised when it stopped working. I’m really excited to have my first nice light saber. I got a diamond dark sentinelle v5. Does anyone else have this saber or any diamond saber and have tips on how the diamond sabers work? I watched several videos before purchasing, but still don’t really know what to expect.

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 10:29:09 AM »

I just ordered my first lightsaber from ultrasabers. I had a saber before but it was second hand and only cost $30 so I wasn’t surprised when it stopped working. I’m really excited to have my first nice light saber. I got a diamond dark sentinelle v5. Does anyone else have this saber or any diamond saber and have tips on how the diamond sabers work? I watched several videos before purchasing, but still don’t really know what to expect.
Hello and welcome!  Good choice on the Sentinel! I have the dark sentinel LEV5 and it's a beauty!
For the diamond sabers, you can check the diamond section of the forum.

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

peterpandaran
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 10:38:15 AM »

Hello and welcome!  Good choice on the Sentinel! I have the dark sentinel LEV5 and it's a beauty!
For the diamond sabers, you can check the diamond section of the forum.

Awesome thanks I’m really excited to get into lightsaber collecting! And thank you for the advice I’ll check out the diamond section!

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2021, 01:03:03 PM »

Awesome thanks I’m really excited to get into lightsaber collecting! And thank you for the advice I’ll check out the diamond section!
Yeah Can't help you with the diamond. I don't have any diamond saber.
But changing colors can be fun though.

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2021, 04:21:56 PM »

Welcome, and may I say I applaud how "fancy" you got with your 1st one. I like that you jumped into the deep end of the pool right off the bat seemingly saying "if I'm getting a lightsaber it will be nice" or at least the personification of what you want. That's a pretty nice hilt, and yes the options Diamond sabers offer make them pretty cool. I also don't even have one of those yet, so I can't be of help in that department either. But, the knowledge is out there as well as members who contain extensive knowledge on the topic from experience. I am rather sure you will need to interface it with a computer to get/unlock "it's full potential" in the customization department. Let us know if you're successful hunting down info... if not I'll lend a hand since I'm a bit curious myself. Gives me extra reason to get the research done to familiarize myself, if it's cumbersome for you to sort out.

So suggestions:
1. Search here for "helpful" topics on how to properly program Diamond Sabers using search function OR scrolling through topics and peeking at them.
2. Try youtube too, I'm guessing there are some how to/demo videos. Since several members have channels or post helpful videos. Some have to explain useful things.
3. Sound Fonts: which I suppose are downloadable and installable "sounds" for your lightsaber... might want to compile a list of ones you'd want to install beforehand. To be ready to upload them to your beauty once it's arrived.
4. Once you have that beast up and running, post some pics or video of it with those colors or sounds you chose. I love customized lightsabers, and have little knowledge/experience with the rather "high end" ones.

As I said, not an expert on these, but I tried to think of useful directions to point you in. Have fun.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

peterpandaran
Force Sensitive

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2021, 11:21:54 AM »

Welcome, and may I say I applaud how "fancy" you got with your 1st one. I like that you jumped into the deep end of the pool right off the bat seemingly saying "if I'm getting a lightsaber it will be nice" or at least the personification of what you want. That's a pretty nice hilt, and yes the options Diamond sabers offer make them pretty cool. I also don't even have one of those yet, so I can't be of help in that department either. But, the knowledge is out there as well as members who contain extensive knowledge on the topic from experience. I am rather sure you will need to interface it with a computer to get/unlock "it's full potential" in the customization department. Let us know if you're successful hunting down info... if not I'll lend a hand since I'm a bit curious myself. Gives me extra reason to get the research done to familiarize myself, if it's cumbersome for you to sort out.

So suggestions:
1. Search here for "helpful" topics on how to properly program Diamond Sabers using search function OR scrolling through topics and peeking at them.
2. Try youtube too, I'm guessing there are some how to/demo videos. Since several members have channels or post helpful videos. Some have to explain useful things.
3. Sound Fonts: which I suppose are downloadable and installable "sounds" for your lightsaber... might want to compile a list of ones you'd want to install beforehand. To be ready to upload them to your beauty once it's arrived.
4. Once you have that beast up and running, post some pics or video of it with those colors or sounds you chose. I love customized lightsabers, and have little knowledge/experience with the rather "high end" ones.

As I said, not an expert on these, but I tried to think of useful directions to point you in. Have fun.

Thank you I appreciate your help and once I get the saber I’ll be sure to post it! I decided to get the diamond as my first saber so that if I’m only going to have one saber it will do everything I want it to do. Any saber I get after probably won’t be as expensive lol

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2021, 11:51:20 AM »

Congrats on getting your first Diamond saber! Check out the links below for tutorials:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwEVz8q0sgk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBnP6jMnG-E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_QjKIhmbc4

This thread has been moved to the Diamond Database

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: