Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: One order, 3 excited people.  (Read 3876 times)
Nopetard
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2021, 06:31:32 PM »

Yes they are excited too. I cant wait to see my daughter get her's. It is her wanting one that got all this going. She has I good collection going with several plastic ones including the Vader/Anakin color change saber. She has a cheep amazon alu saber but is excited for her Ultrasaber.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2021, 09:18:51 PM »

Yes they are excited too. I cant wait to see my daughter get her's. It is her wanting one that got all this going. She has I good collection going with several plastic ones including the Vader/Anakin color change saber. She has a cheep amazon alu saber but is excited for her Ultrasaber.

I'll bet, I was too excited with mine. Didn't think to have a camera on my facial expressions so I could play that back... I bet my eyes got all wide and I was making Ooo and Ahh expressions with my mouth. It's like a full on "christmas day as a kid" moment (even for adults I think) when they get that first "upgraded one" to swing around. Especially if you're a long time enthusiast or collector for sure. I mean I loved ep 3-6 long ago, and did the whole halloween thing several times. So it was kinda a no brainer purchase in the end. Especially loving conventions and such on top of it, and MA/sword training too. Like you said, you guys are totally into the last part of that statement as well, so it's sooo much fun to be able to swing them around and not be seriously worried about breaking the blade now. (In fact I have a light fixture or 2 that can attest to that, since weather was rather restrictive and I was sloppy. lol) I mean 2-3 times they even flew from my grip outside getting a bit serious, fast, and pushing limits; but still I only worried about the dirt. Or possibly scratches but it wasn't a terribly hard surface.

Months later, still rather pleased with my stunt grade dueling sabers thus far. So I'm always excited to see people getting them and what they end up doing with them. I love these super nerdy adventures people have embarked on... it's crazy fulfilling to see others having similar levels of fun! It's literally a nexus of too many of my hobbies for me not to enjoy and watch the customizations, attachments, paint, or outfits people come up with too.

Disney totally needs to make a separate sub-park attachment to there parks for adults lol.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Nopetard
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2021, 03:56:58 AM »

Oh I plan to have the camera ready. We will be sparing with them for sure.

Nopetard
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2021, 03:36:02 PM »

We did get our sabers, they are great. I will get photos up soon, been dealing with a dead car and then an infection in my leg. We all got some features upgraded due to the parts shortage. We have done some sparring. The quality is very nice, but mine has one crisp edge I feel could have been better if it was rounded slightly. It is nothing disappointing and a quick touch up with emery cloth and it will be to my preference. The fit is spot on with all 3 sabers.
We all got upgraded buttons and windowed emitters (the saber staff had them in the order already). My daughter is so pleased with her DA v5, it is almost always with her.   

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2021, 03:58:21 PM »

Well that's awesome, especially the fact the "birthday girl" is entirely pleased with her present as well.

Hopefully you'll be able to use yours to it's fullest extents once you're sufficiently healed up. Yeah, having lightsabers to spar with is a joy, and it's great when they're durable as well as visually appealing.

I'd wager the young man is having his share of fun as well. I couldn't stop spinning my saberstaff every chance I got after receiving it. If you have two spare pommels or a QR coupler it's really like having 3 separate weapons in versatility. Want to spar a friend? Well just bring your staff along with 2 pommels and you can have a single bladed lightsaber duel that easy. Or atleast that's my logic.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2021, 03:58:57 PM »

We did get our sabers, they are great. I will get photos up soon, been dealing with a dead car and then an infection in my leg. We all got some features upgraded due to the parts shortage. We have done some sparring. The quality is very nice, but mine has one crisp edge I feel could have been better if it was rounded slightly. It is nothing disappointing and a quick touch up with emery cloth and it will be to my preference. The fit is spot on with all 3 sabers.
We all got upgraded buttons and windowed emitters (the saber staff had them in the order already). My daughter is so pleased with her DA v5, it is almost always with her.   
That's nice to hear =)

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Nopetard
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2021, 01:17:55 PM »

My son is having lots of fun with his staff. He got the QR coupler and loves it.

ANoob
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2022, 04:23:01 AM »

This venture started with my autistic daughter (14) who loves sabers. She has been collecting sabers for a year now starting with lower cost plastic ones. She wanted an Ultrasaber for her bday and I told her it will take till after her birthday to get it but agreed to get her one. My youngest son (17) wanted one for his bday too and he saved up to add the extra so he can have a saber staff. With the big winter raffle sale I ordered one for me too. We all got stunt sabers, Dark apprentice le v4 for my daughter, Dark apprentice v4 staff with quick release for my son, and for me initiate le v4. We do love saber sparing and this will be amazing for that. Now to just patiently wait impatiently for the 3 to 4 week assembly time and shipping time.

What a sweet Dad. I love to hear about another autistic person here. I am one too. How many dose she have. I know personally about autism and what symptoms that come with it. I am getting my first one tomorrow. I already know what one I want next. I can see this becoming my next obsession feel guilty about it. I know there is nothing to be ashamed of.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

Aeon v5 le in SRD with what used to be lite sound and sentinel v5 stunt pommel aka my night pommel, crashing now since I broke it AkA my old night saber

Azure Fallen diamond my main dancing saber

Initiate v2 stunt in orange cannot tell what one
Now with 40in night blade ultra edge heavy grade main sleep saber

Apprentice v5 stunt hot pink purely a daytime and disaster saber

Crimson Dominicide in BR lite sound
My number 2 sleep  saber

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2022, 06:33:09 AM »

What a sweet Dad. I love to hear about another autistic person here. I am one too. How many dose she have. I know personally about autism and what symptoms that come with it. I am getting my first one tomorrow. I already know what one I want next. I can see this becoming my next obsession feel guilty about it. I know there is nothing to be ashamed of.
No shaming here, just look how many I got, and I've got nothing on some of the guys and girls around here! sabers are fun. As long as you can live your life (eat, sleep, work..) then what you do with your own money is nobody else's concern =)

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

ANoob
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2022, 02:17:16 AM »

I bet your daughter would. I can bet that her DA v5 shares a bed with her, like me. I have the Aeon v5 Le with lite sound.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

Aeon v5 le in SRD with what used to be lite sound and sentinel v5 stunt pommel aka my night pommel, crashing now since I broke it AkA my old night saber

Azure Fallen diamond my main dancing saber

Initiate v2 stunt in orange cannot tell what one
Now with 40in night blade ultra edge heavy grade main sleep saber

Apprentice v5 stunt hot pink purely a daytime and disaster saber

Crimson Dominicide in BR lite sound
My number 2 sleep  saber

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: