Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: battery monitor  (Read 1178 times)
MysticPat
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 4

« on: February 08, 2021, 03:25:37 AM »

Hi, I read the part about battery monitory but I have questions. I thought I heard from Emry that one of the channels has to be dedicated to a battery monitor, which would be 4 by default. So I guess all channels are selected by default and I need to uncheck one namely accent 4 with battery monitor enabled? When I look at the battery monitor there are 4 accents where you can select drop-down color options or unspecified. Then below on the battery monitor it has a drop-down with options 1-4 accent, so does that mean if I choose accent 4, then instead of red led by default I have to select unspecified?

I reached out to KaiserSosay, but only to see who would answer first.  I am not trying to spam this question.

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 05:02:30 AM »

So this is the little I know about battery monitor.  When active the av switch did not light for me until the batteries were really low. About 5 minutes of saber use with the switch flashing before the batteries died completely.  So I just stopped using the battery monitor. For a five minute warning I didn't see the point. It is much more fun to use the av switch as yet another led to program. Like with my Vader font or the Bluntman and Chronic font I made. So I never learned how to turn the battery monitor back on. Sorry to be no help at all.

I'm sure there are others on the forum that do use the battery monitor and can explain it to you. Just be patient and they will see your post eventually.

I reread your post. When I had battery monitor active, all four accents were on. The led would not light up until the batteries were low. The switch led would flash faster as batteries got lower.

If I unselected the first three accents and select only the fourth the the led switch lights up continuously.
Unless of course you change the brightness on the switch led through the editor.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: