Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: New to the world of duel-grade sabers!  (Read 986 times)
Mani
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: February 08, 2021, 07:59:39 PM »

Super excited that my ultra sabers are on their way! My son got one a couple of weeks ago and has been bouncing around the house turning off lights and showing off his skills with his new Dominix v2 (orange blade)! Now my other son and I are getting our ultra sabers next and we can finally elevate our swordplay from our plastic "toys" to a whole new level! I raised the kids on "lightsaber fighting" since they were toddlers, heh, so now that investment finally paid off with my elder son convincing my wife that his brother and I needed to get our own ultra sabers too! Wink.

Anyway, cheers to all the ultra saber fam!

Mani

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 08:05:17 PM »

Ahah congratulations! And welcome!

So what did you get for yourself and your other son?

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2021, 08:47:40 PM »

Ha, welcome. I applaud your long term Sith level of planning and strategy there... well done. That's masterful planning right there, and I'm glad you'll get to enjoy more durable lightsaber use. Sounds pretty entertaining.

Also interested what hilts and blade colors you chose between you and your remaining son.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2021, 09:27:48 PM »

Welcome Mani! Sounds like you planned ahead. Good for you. Also, good on your son for getting an Orange blade.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There is a Search Function available (picture with magnifying glass), but if you can't find what you're looking for with that, ask away. Someone is sure to have the answers you seek.
We love seeing saber pics here, so fee free to post some. Hope to see you around!

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2021, 09:31:38 PM »

Welcome Mani! Sounds like you planned ahead. Good for you. Also, good on your son for getting an Orange blade.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There is a Search Function available (picture with magnifying glass), but if you can't find what you're looking for with that, ask away. Someone is sure to have the answers you seek.
We love seeing saber pics here, so fee free to post some. Hope to see you around!
Agreed. Orange blade are awesome.

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2021, 12:00:15 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.  Pictures please. Can't wait to see your sabers.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Mani
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2021, 02:31:06 AM »

Thanks all!!

Our little family is going to be black Dominix hilts with the following specs:

Dominix V2: Fire Orange, UltraEdge Heavy Grade blade
Dominix v4: TRI Guardian Blue, Windows in Emitter, UltraEdge Heavy Grade blade
Dominix V2: Consular Green, UltraEdge Heavy Grade blade

We debated on what each person wanted and then decided that our little squad with similar hilts would be a great way to start off the journey. Over time we can expand the collection but this will get us going with a nice balance of sleekness and individuality with the colors.Smiley

I'll def post a pic with the Dominix trinity! Wink

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2021, 06:53:31 PM »

Our little family is going to be black Dominix hilts with the following specs:

Dominix V2: Fire Orange, UltraEdge Heavy Grade blade
Dominix v4: TRI Guardian Blue, Windows in Emitter, UltraEdge Heavy Grade blade
Dominix V2: Consular Green, UltraEdge Heavy Grade blade

We debated on what each person wanted and then decided that our little squad with similar hilts would be a great way to start off the journey. Over time we can expand the collection but this will get us going with a nice balance of sleekness and individuality with the colors.Smiley

Ok, that's kind of cool because I don't think I hear of that happening much (that I know of), being a little clan of similar designed lightsabers. With you getting the "upgraded" looking one. Also that way you have the whole possible MHS pommel selection available to make the v4 a little more "unique" if desired... but it's awesome having all 3 have very similar hilts VS pure individuality. Serious solidarity there at the onset, rather interesting. Thanks for the info!

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: