Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: The beginning of a journey! (aka: I can't believe I forgot to do this earlier)  (Read 1132 times)
Thire
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

A delicate balance of the Light and Dark sides...

« on: February 11, 2021, 06:11:51 AM »

Hello, I am Thire. Also know by as Thirethewarrior, Eriht, Mephiles, and sometimes Thire1986 if all those usernames are taken.  Tongue

I am a casual gamer, I make Lego weapons, worked at a greenhouse, was a competitive swimming assistant coach, I'm a Black Belt (Sensei) in Goju Kai style Karate, currently employed as a Fast Food Team Member, and I love spicy food. I do lots of things.  Cool

I have earned many titles throughout history; The Wind Waker Oracle, Hero of Twilight, Savior of Tyria, True Tekken God, Hero of the Skies, Knight of the Wind, and Destroyer of Calamity to name a few. and I love a good reference

I am skilled in many things but I'm always learning more. While I can have a careful and methodical approach to some situations, I usually end up spearheading the charge.

...jeez I'm long-winded. Anyways, I'm looking forward to joining this wonderful community of like-minded people!

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained. But when we speak, listen, and act, that's when we change." -Hiroyoki Sawano

The Goods:
Aeon v2 - Guardian Blue - No sound - 32" Blade - First Saber

Apprentice v5 - Blazing Red - No sound - 32" Blade - Shoto

Awaiting:

Bellicose - Arctic Blue - Obsidian Premium Sound v4 - 32" Blade - Awaiting since June 2020

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 08:48:32 AM »

Welcome!!
Interesting hobbies you have.
I myself practised Wado Ryu karate for a while before going to Bujinkan budo taijutsu.

Do you prefer light or dark side points?

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Thire
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2021, 02:58:36 PM »

Cool! I've always wanted to try another form of martial arts.

I'm gonna try and see if I can maintain a balance of light and dark actually. Doesn't look like anyone else has really done that yet!

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained. But when we speak, listen, and act, that's when we change." -Hiroyoki Sawano

The Goods:

Awaiting:

Bellicose - Arctic Blue - Obsidian Premium Sound v4 - 32" Blade - Awaiting since June 2020

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2021, 06:50:34 PM »

Welcome to the party!

And some of us don’t mind long-winded... it helps pass the time.

I see you have a negative balance right now, so have a Light point on me to restore the balance.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Thire
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2021, 07:35:48 PM »

Thank you! I have a bad habit of ranting and running-on my sentences.

I appreciate the point! Have a light side one for yourself!

The Goods:

Awaiting:

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2021, 08:10:08 PM »

I'm a Black Belt (Sensei) in Goju Kai style Karate

I have earned many titles throughout history; The Wind Waker Oracle, Hero of Twilight, Savior of Tyria, True Tekken God, Hero of the Skies, Knight of the Wind, and Destroyer of Calamity to name a few. and I love a good reference

I am skilled in many things but I'm always learning more. While I can have a careful and methodical approach to some situations, I usually end up spearheading the charge.

Welcome officially, the more martial artists having some fun around here waving around US the better. I LOVE the choice of titles... That just worries me what mine would look like... we gamers would sound like Daenerys for sure if it worked that way entering a room. All hail the Dragonborn, savior of Spira, destroyer of Reapers, hacker of the Martix, Oracle of Ages & Seasons, Hero of Time, Pokemon Champion of all regions, Demon dread of the Covenant... oh yeah, endless.

I'd give you a point for that, but respect your desire to remain balanced. I'd pushed you toward the Dark Side, but now I'll safeguard your neutrality if I see it start to slip. It's a good goal if that's what you desire. There are also worse things to be than verbose. Like not participating or posting at all, IMO.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2021, 09:27:18 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2021, 09:49:32 PM »

Welcome officially, the more martial artists having some fun around here waving around US the better. I LOVE the choice of titles... That just worries me what mine would look like... we gamers would sound like Daenerys for sure if it worked that way entering a room. All hail the Dragonborn, savior of Spira, destroyer of Reapers, hacker of the Martix, Oracle of Ages & Seasons, Hero of Time, Pokemon Champion of all regions, Demon dread of the Covenant... oh yeah, endless.

I'd give you a point for that, but respect your desire to remain balanced. I'd pushed you toward the Dark Side, but now I'll safeguard your neutrality if I see it start to slip. It's a good goal if that's what you desire. There are also worse things to be than verbose. Like not participating or posting at all, IMO.
I chuckled at the pokemon champion of all regions xD
Have a point!

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Thire
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2021, 12:18:22 AM »

Haha, thanks everyone! I appreciate the greetings very much! Points for everyone!

The Goods:

Awaiting:

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2021, 02:22:57 AM »

Welcome (a little belated)!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There is a Search Function (picture with magnifying glass) available that can be super useful, but if you can't find what you are looking for with that, ask away. Someone is sure to have the answers you seek.
Hope to see you around!

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Thire
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2021, 04:37:31 PM »

Thanks for the helpful tips Taegin!

The Goods:

Awaiting:

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: