Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My Christmas present....  (Read 893 times)
Scott1964
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« on: February 14, 2021, 09:00:40 PM »

On November 29th, 2020, my wife came in and said, "Do you want to get a lightsaber?"

Well, I'll leave that to you, gentle reader to determine my answer.

The order was quickly done and sent.  That night however, I began to wonder if I had set up my dual lightsaber correctly, with respect to sounds and effects.   I sent an email first thing on the morning of the 30th.  I recieved my reply at 10:59 the next day, confirming that I had set it up with both hilts being the same.

Within 2 weeks it was here (unbeknownst to me, my wife is sneaky that way.)

On Christmas day, I was able to assemble my purchase and take it out front and play with it! 

At 56, it felt good to be a Jedi.

Thank to the staff at UltraSabers!!!

Scott

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2021, 09:35:37 PM »

What an awesome gift and just as equal a very cool story, congrats!

Pics or it didn't happen  Wink

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2021, 03:58:43 AM »

happy holidays indeed!

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2021, 06:50:54 AM »

Part of me wonders if she thought "Well, it looks enough like the end of the world... so why not?" or perhaps "Maybe one more Jedi can make the difference in this mess"

At any rate, and all kidding aside, I am glad you got your 1st awesome lightsaber! Never too late to live that dream, I'm of the firm opinion lightsabers are for all ages (for the most part) and that makes the community as a whole more robust. Many prove you are never too old to be a Jedi, in SW or IRL. That just lends to a more respectable "Jedi Master" look potentially while at conventions or on Halloween. Less "young upstart" Obi-wan Kenobi and more wise "old" Ben Kenobi in essence.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: