Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Consular with Upgraded Power Source  (Read 1995 times)
JoleeBindo
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 18

Light side points only, please.

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2021, 06:58:57 PM »

Look, heat-shrink tubing is clearly the better choice for electrical connections, but it sounds so much more like McGyver if you say duct tape instead. 

I agree that heat shrink is better, but isn't what I used.........heh heh heh.

"But from now on, you can just think of me as any other non-Jedi in our little group — with a lightsaber. And Force powers."

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2021, 03:28:00 AM »

Look, heat-shrink tubing is clearly the better choice for electrical connections, but it sounds so much more like McGyver if you say duct tape instead. 

1 flashlight, 2 crystals, 1 microwave oven, 2 paperclips... that man would have a working lightsaber capable of everything in the movies. Now part of me will always want to see Richard Dean Anderson as a Jedi Master, thanks.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

JoleeBindo
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 18

Light side points only, please.

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2021, 02:14:03 PM »

1 flashlight, 2 crystals, 1 microwave oven, 2 paperclips... that man would have a working lightsaber capable of everything in the movies. Now part of me will always want to see Richard Dean Anderson as a Jedi Master, thanks.

Pssh, I bet he could do it with 2 paperclips, and a microwave. This IS MacGyver we're taking about.  I bet he could make cold fusion work with an old sock and a stepdown transformer.

"But from now on, you can just think of me as any other non-Jedi in our little group — with a lightsaber. And Force powers."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: