Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Created account.  (Read 339 times)
Din djarin
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: February 17, 2021, 01:37:52 AM »

I created an account in the hopes of getting someone from ultrasabers attention, could someone please email me back, it has been more than 48 hours since last receiving and replying back.

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 369

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2021, 01:48:29 AM »

This forum is fans and customers. Staff really doesn't come on here much. Many of us can answer many types of questions unless they are order or service specific. But the only way to really get to staff is through e-mails.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 460

ASU Quidditch -- Brooms up!

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2021, 08:20:25 AM »

Are you aware that the entire state of Texas (where UltraSabers is located) has been dealing with ice storms, snow storms, and other highly-rare and unanticipated winter weather?  Are you aware that this weather issue has destabilized the power grid for the entire state, and that this has had ripple effects throughout the region, so that almost every electrical customer in the state of Texas has been without power at some point, with some folks having been without power for DAYS, and that commercial accounts are actually being given less priority, so that residential customers can have more access to power to keep their homes heated (or to re-heat them, if they’ve been without power)?

The Houston area, in particular, has been covered in a sheet of ice for days.  I’m surprised you got ANY response.

In short, just try to be patient; they have other things to deal with right now, like protecting life and property.

Aeon LE v3 in Consular Green
Initiate v2 in Fire Orange
Initiate v2 in Arctic Blue
Dark Apprentice LE v5 in Adegan Silver
Azure Fallen (Diamond) in Dark Violet Amethyst
Frankensaber (Diamond) in Sentinel Yellow fading to Consular Green, with Guardian Blue FoC

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Din djarin
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2021, 10:15:35 AM »

No I did not know any of that was happening. My apologies ultrasabers.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -158

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2021, 05:03:20 PM »

This forum is fans and customers. Staff really doesn't come on here much. Many of us can answer many types of questions unless they are order or service specific. But the only way to really get to staff is through e-mails.

Yep, just saying it again. The people here are not the company, we're not their representatives or employees. Think of it like you're playing a game with your friends online and you all can talk to each other, that's similar to this... just fans/purchasers/users of the products talking about how fun it can be or different related things. You wouldn't join a chat with your friends hopeful to talk to the game's developers or tech support. That's a whole different thing... and they do have their own issues going on for sure right now. Just keep checking your e-mail and stand by, it all tends to get handled eventually. But for sure they've faced an extraordinarily trying year. Patience is the best path at the moment.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: