Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sound font volume  (Read 516 times)
HAL73
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: February 18, 2021, 04:09:41 AM »

I recently purchased a font, converted it to .wav to work on my saber, then after starting it up, all the sounds are a decent bit quieter than the hum sound. it is all set to 100% volume, is there a way to modify my sounds to make them louder? I also tried lowering the volume of the hum but then it sounds too quiet overall.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2021, 05:39:37 PM »

Get a sound editor and increase the volume there, then export that louder file to the font?

Obviously, I don’t know what I’m talking about here; I’m just making suggestions based on what (very) little I know.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2021, 04:16:56 AM »

I converted 3 fonts. Once, a few years ago. It was a pain to get the hum to the correct level. (hence, I've never done it again) As Cyclops942 said, you need to change the volume in the sound editor, not in the Obsidian/Diamond control program. I recommend Audacity, it's free and it worked great when I was messing with fonts.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: