Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Font ideas  (Read 9304 times)
KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« on: February 18, 2021, 09:54:43 PM »

I thought I would start a new thread to discuss what kind of fonts you wish existed. What fonts you plan on making. What fonts you wish someone else would make. You don't need to have a sound saber to join in the conversation.  Maybe if your dream font exists you will get off the fence and buy a sound saber? Who knows.
 Any idea is a good idea as far as I'm concerned.
This is not a guaranty your font idea will be made. It is just meant as a place to discuss ideas. Of course if it is an idea that I love... I'll probably make use of it. No guarantees though.

Some of the things on my "To Do/ Idea" list.

Redoing the Scarface font but with a chainsaw instead of gun fire sounds and some more quotes from Tony.

Redoing the Spaceballs font. I've already started on this one!

Redoing or making a brand new Mortal Kombat font. I own the two old movies and most of the games so it would be easy for me to get sounds. A new movie is on the way so I will probably wait on this one.

New ideas off my list are...

Deadpool- Movies or the video game. I haven't decided on which yet.

T.M.N.T- four characters with four dedicated colors. Seems like a no brainer that the kids would love.

Captain Jack Sparrow- why don't we have any pirate fonts yet?

Homer Simpson- "Why you little...",  "I'll choke you good." "D'hoe".

Stan Marsh- I like the idea of at least two fonts from a Universe. Cartman needs a rival font for Southpark fights.  I was thinking Stan and the sword of a thousand truths from the war craft episode.

Marvels BLADE- vampire killing sounds and Westley Snipes quotes? Sounds fun to me!

Aragorn- "For Frodo..." as an on sound. I've got lots of ideas for this one.

Castlevania- for those of us with saber whips.

Dune- when I heard the were remaking this movie I decided to wait on making this font. The new movie looks pretty good!  It might be better then the first one. So I'll wait and see. I really really want to make a font out of this though. "My name is a killing word." Again this sounds like a fun idea to me!

So what ideas for fonts do the rest of you have?

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 02:41:22 AM »

Have a (dark) point on me for starting the thread.  If I come up with an idea, I’ll share that, but I feel bad because I haven’t had a chance to start playing with the Harry Potter fonts you created yet.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2021, 04:53:24 PM »

Have a (dark) point on me for starting the thread.  If I come up with an idea, I’ll share that, but I feel bad because I haven’t had a chance to start playing with the Harry Potter fonts you created yet.

Don't feel bad! They are done and will be waiting for you when you are ready.
Have a point back for being the only one to ever comment on my posts! Without you around I would be talking to myself.

Highlander- that's another one I forgot to list.  "There can be only one."

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 110

Let It All Go. Fear, Doubt, And Disbelief

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2021, 06:01:51 PM »

"Dune. Arrakis. Desert Planet."

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2021, 06:12:25 PM »

"Dune. Arrakis. Desert Planet."

I thought you would be all about the Blade idea. It crossed my mind along time ago to make that into a font. Then you recently post the blade mix in the "what are you listening to or watching" thread. That mix would be  good background music for a hum sound. It brought the idea back to mind and it seems like it would be fun. Definitely something new to play around with.

Dune though, I really have wanted to do that font. Point to you.  "...the spice!"

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2021, 06:17:07 PM »

I thought you would be all about the Blade idea. It crossed my mind along time ago to make that into a font. Then you recently post the blade mix in the "what are you listening to or watching" thread. That mix would be  good background music for a hum sound. It brought the idea back to mind and it seems like it would be fun. Definitely something new to play around with.

Dune though, I really have wanted to do that font. Point to you.  "...the spice!"

Nice. You know I got those albums on iTunes last winter.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2021, 12:41:10 AM »

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2021, 03:40:39 PM »

It has been kind of dead on the forum lately. So I thought I would bring up this topic again just to see if anyone had any new ideas.

More ideas from me, Count Dooku and Ventress. I honestly don't know why I haven't done those two already.

A while back I was asked to do a font with "Big cat sounds". I didn't even consider doing it. Now I'm realizing it probably had something to do with the popularity of Tiger King at the time. This has me rethinking the idea. First I will need to sit and watch the tiger king, but I think I could make a funny font out of it. Cat roars for swing sounds and growling, crunching for impact sounds.  It could be fun.

Anyone have any ideas?  You can turn almost anything into a sound font and I love a challenge!

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2021, 08:04:55 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41qC3w3UUkU&amp;list=RDMM41qC3w3UUkU&amp;start_radio=1" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41qC3w3UUkU&amp;list=RDMM41qC3w3UUkU&amp;start_radio=1</a>

My fo fo make sure all yo kids don't grow.

nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2021, 08:20:26 PM »

the stinkside of the force - jedi flatulence

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2021, 09:36:20 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzcjJEQONkM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzcjJEQONkM</a>

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2021, 10:42:55 PM »

I don't know what your point is in posting this HERE.  If you you don't have any suggestions that's fine. Just ignore my post like everyone else does. Please don't post this trash though. It is super disrespectful  in my opinion.  Its feels kind of like you used a 2pac song to threaten me. I'm kind of pissed off now.

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2021, 11:00:54 PM »

I don't know what your point is in posting this HERE.  If you you don't have any suggestions that's fine. Just ignore my post like everyone else does. Please don't post this trash though. It is super disrespectful  in my opinion.  Its feels kind of like you used a 2pac song to threaten me. I'm kind of pissed off now.

Cry me a river.

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2021, 11:08:35 PM »

Cry me a river.

Okay then. Bye. A hole

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2021, 01:47:17 PM »

I'm sorry. I don't  follow.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru3gH27Fn6E" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru3gH27Fn6E</a>

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: