Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Nar Shaddaa Nightwatch Blade (work in progress)  (Read 1742 times)
scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2021, 03:35:22 AM »

Unfortunately, I have to deal with drug addicts where I work, so I know not much can deter them. It's not as bad since COVID forced us to start closing at night and I work 3rd shift, but we still sometimes get them in before closing. Fortunately, there's a police station right down the road from the store, so we just call them to deal with those people, especially since a lot of them steal.

JoleeBindo
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 18

Light side points only, please.

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2021, 03:53:13 AM »

Unfortunately, I have to deal with drug addicts where I work, so I know not much can deter them. It's not as bad since COVID forced us to start closing at night and I work 3rd shift, but we still sometimes get them in before closing. Fortunately, there's a police station right down the road from the store, so we just call them to deal with those people, especially since a lot of them steal.

That is the smartest way to handle them.  I'm a tradesman, and I've had them walk up on me more than once.  I don't use a lightsaber for my ultimate defense, but I'd much rather not have to resort to using what I actually carry. 

"But from now on, you can just think of me as any other non-Jedi in our little group — with a lightsaber. And Force powers."

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2021, 06:39:49 AM »

Yep, sad but true. I've shown no quarter before when living in very tragically bad areas... when many things would be taken no matter how locked away or secured they were. People do crazy things when "desperate" or in a state where they have lost their senses. I'm also a much less, "ah I'll let someone else handle it" type of person. I get more hands on than I probably need to at times, but we are our training at times... Also nothing is funnier than chasing someone whom was on a substance of some sort, caught in the midst of stealing/burglarizing, as they run out of their shoes when you draw a sword. At least from a Sith perspective it was hilarious, rather dangerous but hilarious. I've put an end to more crime than I could easily list in such a manner. But hey, that's a story for another time... (don't try this at home kids, seriously; just call the authorities. It's what sane people tend to do, or so I'm told.)

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2021, 01:27:23 PM »

Discovered something VERY interesting.

Blue light travels better down polycarbonate, apparently.  I stripped all of the coatings off of the rod once I saw how much better it works with my Guardian Blue Initiate V4 LE.

Also, yes I know, I look like Zohan, lol. Disco Disco!

Looking at your pics of how the light comes through to the end of the blade I would suggest using a dremel to bore intonrhe end and get a mirrored blade tip from TCSS. The mirrored tip will help your lighting at that end of the blade greatly.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff