Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: A favor for my college class  (Read 2792 times)
Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« on: February 22, 2021, 06:19:25 PM »

Hey all, I'm back in college, and taking a sociology course this term.   I have to do a research project, and I need a bunch of people to take an anonymous survey for me.  It's really short and easy.  If you all could take it, and consider sharing the link, it would be a huge help.  Thanks in advance.

https://forms.gle/MXzG1ft1UGhgejrr5

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 11:40:21 PM »

Done! Good luck with your course.

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2021, 01:50:53 AM »

Done! Good luck with your course.

Thanks!

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2021, 05:28:46 PM »

*debates what the master plan is, then decides to play along anyway*

Ok, but I fully expect extra credit for participation, lightsaber crystals are also acceptable.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2021, 03:54:24 PM »

*debates what the master plan is, then decides to play along anyway*

Ok, but I fully expect extra credit for participation, lightsaber crystals are also acceptable.

LOL Thanks!

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2021, 08:15:17 PM »

Submitted!

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2021, 12:23:13 AM »

Submitted!

Thanks!

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 110

Let It All Go. Fear, Doubt, And Disbelief

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2021, 07:19:28 PM »

Complete.

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2021, 09:52:05 AM »

Done Wink

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2021, 03:45:57 PM »

i'm not sure if it is still needed but i completed the survey.  one feedback, the survey is skewed toward the assumption that the respondent actually uses facebook.  I do not use facebook, therefore the questions were not really applicable to me.  i answered based on my perception of facebook from others who use it. 
I assume the survey is originally intended for people who actually use facebook so my feedback may seem irrelevant.  well, there you have it.

may the force be with you.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2021, 03:49:03 PM »

i'm not sure if it is still needed but i completed the survey.

That's funny but true, you'll probably get people trying to fill it out long after your project is complete... unless you post a deadline for final submissions here. People will be like "the link's broken, I can't take the survey!" like 2 years from now... also my battery pack is stuck and I'm waiting on an e-mail!

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2021, 05:24:32 PM »

Completed (sorry for the belated response; got this done several days ago)!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: