Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My Review of the Aeon v5 - Count Christo  (Read 956 times)
Count Christo
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« on: February 26, 2021, 01:57:04 AM »

Aeon v5 First Glance and Review
So as a first glance on the website of the Aeon v5, its easy to fall for this lightsaber. The details for the price range are incredible. A huge step up from Aeons of rhe past for sure. The grip has a very unique detail that fits the aesthetic so well. Along with the windows and claws, with a pommel to match, this saber is definitely eye catching.

Blade Color
I ordered this one with Sunriders Destiny and it's a perfect match with the clean silver look of the Aeon v5. This beautiful aqua color really stands out and is my second favorite color next to Arctic blue. A perfect lightsaber color for any Jedi.

Sound Option
The Obsidian Lite soundboard may only have one soundfont, but it has some neat features and it is Loud! The open vented pommel really amplifies the sound and it is fun to play around with. If you are on a budget, this is a great saber choice to pick up.

Video Review
I made a video review which really does it more justice than any written review could ever do. Check it out here!
https://youtu.be/Yt-mSBxPzLw
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt-mSBxPzLw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt-mSBxPzLw</a>

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2021, 02:36:57 PM »

Nice review. Great hilt choice and you can't go wrong with Sunrider's Destiny. Boy, going from a V3 to a V5 is definitely a leap in detail. An interim step is the V4, which is the basis for the V5, before they kicked the details up a couple notches.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2021, 04:56:23 PM »

Interesting enough video, I wonder which ones you own personally from US since this particular model was loaned out? I just am curious about which hilts you prefer personally. Although, I get not being able to easily own all the hilts you want instantly as well... At any rate, it's a solid overview of this lightsaber model.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Sithy
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2021, 04:57:49 PM »

Good looks at the hilt and blade color. I've been curious about Sunriders. I tried recreating that "release effect" you demonstrated...perhaps a delayed hit effect? Unless I'm simply unlucky and got one that doesn't do that, you seem to have a saber with a unique quirk.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: