Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Anyone know the specifics on US Tri-Cree LEDS?  (Read 1755 times)
dudetrvp
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

Audio Engineer, StarWars Nerd, Electronics Novice

« on: March 21, 2021, 06:46:18 AM »

just looking to see what the exact type/model of Tri-cree leds are used in the consular green tricree leds. im doing some saber building! Thank you

"Suddenly, we realized that the Jedi could be fooled. And if they could be fooled, they could be killed." - 501st Clone Trooper
- Dark Sentinel LE V5 w/Obsidian v4 Green blade
Instagram: @MixingHomie and @KnightandGallow
FB: https://facebook.com/knightandgallow

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 12:16:01 AM »

No idea, but best of luck with that, it's an admirable undertaking; also appreciate that choice of BA "profile pic"... both of these things collectively netted you your 1st point from me btw. The choice of a clone trooper wrecking droids mixed with my own Dark Side affinity lent toward giving that type of point, but if you'd prefer Light Side simply say so.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

dudetrvp
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

Audio Engineer, StarWars Nerd, Electronics Novice

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2021, 02:00:54 AM »

the dark side point is okay! I lean more that side anyways! Glad someone digs the profile pic tho! reminds me of when i was a kid on forums like this with a random star wars gif always as my profile pic. I absolutely love those animated clone wars shows also. That scene in particular is just beyond badass lol thanks for the reply and point friend! i hope to post some more here! ( i hadnt seen i got a reply Cheesy )

"Suddenly, we realized that the Jedi could be fooled. And if they could be fooled, they could be killed." - 501st Clone Trooper
- Dark Sentinel LE V5 w/Obsidian v4 Green blade
Instagram: @MixingHomie and @KnightandGallow
FB: https://facebook.com/knightandgallow

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: