Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasaber launcher  (Read 3273 times)
Romale
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: March 23, 2021, 02:45:49 PM »

I’m totally new to this site and got my first saber, Diamond saber, I totally am happy with it thus far. I’m looking through the site and I’m not sure where to go to find the launcher. I’m sure that I will laugh about how easy it was to find if someone would help to tell me where I need to go to get it

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2021, 06:40:54 PM »

Look at the sticky threads in this forum (The Obsidian Order).  Whether you need the Windows version or the Mac version, there is a thread for you. 

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 110

Let It All Go. Fear, Doubt, And Disbelief

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2021, 05:58:08 AM »

I would suggest using it on a Windows system with USB 2.0 and not USB 3.0.

VFX_Jonny
Force Sensitive

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2021, 08:16:41 PM »

Can anyone help?

This is quite literally the first ever forum I have been on and I find it incredibly hard to Navigate to find answers. I've bought my first ever Ultra Saber, one that is equipped with a diamond controller, I managed to find the launcher (UltraSabers Launcher v2.45) and installed.

No matter what I do, it is not picking up the lightsaber, its just says constantly "Device disconnected. Auto-connection enabled.
Check if the board is powered by the battery pack, turned on and connected to your computer. If it still can't connect, try to unplug and replug the USB cable and/or restart the board"

I installed with it connected and powered on, I have turned it off and on again, run in admin mode, uninstalled and reinstalled the launcher, trying with it connected and unconnected, I have recharged the batteries, and still absolutely nothing.

Is there anything I am missing?

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advanced.

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2021, 08:52:27 PM »

Can anyone help?

This is quite literally the first ever forum I have been on and I find it incredibly hard to Navigate to find answers. I've bought my first ever Ultra Saber, one that is equipped with a diamond controller, I managed to find the launcher (UltraSabers Launcher v2.45) and installed.

No matter what I do, it is not picking up the lightsaber, its just says constantly "Device disconnected. Auto-connection enabled.
Check if the board is powered by the battery pack, turned on and connected to your computer. If it still can't connect, try to unplug and replug the USB cable and/or restart the board"

I installed with it connected and powered on, I have turned it off and on again, run in admin mode, uninstalled and reinstalled the launcher, trying with it connected and unconnected, I have recharged the batteries, and still absolutely nothing.

Is there anything I am missing?

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advanced.

Are you positive you are using a DATA cable? You must use a data cable not just a simple power cable.
That's usually the first problem people encounter. 

VFX_Jonny
Force Sensitive

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2021, 09:02:48 PM »

The cable I am using is the cable provided with the saber.

Is this not a data cable?

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2021, 09:23:40 PM »

If you bought the cable with your saber it should be a data transfer cable. Should be.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2021, 02:23:04 PM »

If you bought the cable with your saber it should be a data transfer cable. Should be.

Notice the emphasis… try another cable, just to be sure.  Every once in a while, even new cables break, or are defective.  The one I got was one of these, and I spent a long time trying various ports on my computer, different USB hubs, and tearing out what little hair I had left, and I finally tried a different cable, and that worked.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: