Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Cannot connect to launcher.....  (Read 1707 times)
Vedauwoo
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: March 27, 2021, 03:15:20 PM »

So, yeah, have been trying for a week now to get the saber and installed to see each other and still nothing..... 

I did make the "mistake" of installing the launcher the first time without saber attached (though this is really NOT clear in the instructions.....)
Uninstalled, reinstalled with Saber attached and on, etc, etc.....

Still nothing, launcher cannot see saber and no amount of unplugging, repluging, turning saber on and off seems to help....

Vedauwoo
Force Sensitive

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2021, 03:25:37 PM »

What's worse, is not the saber seems to have some sort of pulsing light action going on....which it never had before.....again, never got it to even connect to installer....

Vedauwoo
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2021, 07:05:56 PM »

Follow up......I'm thinking my batteries were under 50%......once I charged them up, the launcher found the saber.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2021, 08:35:01 PM »

Thanks for posting the resolution, and I’m glad you found (and fixed) what the issue was.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: