Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Life changes  (Read 1970 times)
Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« on: April 02, 2021, 03:11:26 PM »

So, my passed away NY day 2020 and my dad passed away Jan this year. However, throughout 2020 he kept saying he didn't know how much time he had left and wanted to make sure my future was secure.

To that end, he helped me with the deposit and I bought a house! A really nice 3 bedroom semi detached with designated parking space and nice size rear garden.

It is not in London though (no way I would ever be able to afford to buy a place in London without winning the lottery). The house is in Peterbrough, about 80 miles north of London. Which leads me to my next announcement that I transferred from London to our Cambridge office at work. Cambridge is an amazing city and only takes me about 40 mins in the morning on my motorbike.

I had a 5 year plan; to get some form of motorised transport, get a job in Cambridge and buy a house. I succeeded 1 year early, thanks to my dad.

I moved into the house last Sunday and am about 95% unpacked. Am taking a break from putting a flat pack wardrobe to have a beer, write this post and have some lunch.

4 day weekend in the UK for Easter, so can even make a start on some decorating.  Grin Grin

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2021, 04:14:29 PM »

Sorry for your losses.
But congratulations on the moving! Always fun to decorate.

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2021, 11:27:28 PM »

Good that you can keep moving forward and view the silver lining on things in a positive light. Sounds like the intent was to leave you in a "good/better" place and if that succeeded then they'd probably be happy for you. Life may be terrible in so many ways, but the small & big victories are still victory.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2021, 09:38:08 PM »

It's great to hear from you Knox, and that is a real milestone.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: