Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Adding length to a hilt  (Read 1364 times)
LDSman
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

« on: April 22, 2021, 10:44:37 PM »

My plan to add a skull has a slight problem. How can I add a bit of length above the switch and below the pommel?

See pics.

https://imgur.com/a/Ov9naYD

Kai-Yen
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 123

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2021, 01:58:35 AM »

Hey Bro - Ultrasabers has some interesting extension pieces that are MHS compatible.  For example the pommel on the Guardian/Scorpion screws apart into 3 sections.  Or the neck connector on a Malice emitter or even the windowed neck section underneath the shroud of a Menace emitter can screw into the top/bottom parts of your saber hilt to add length as needed. 

Of course you could always buy connect pieces from "the other guys" at custom saber shop that are also MHS compatible w US hilts.

Good Luck.  Kai

Sabers Owned:  Azure Reaper (AB), Crimson Reaper (AS), Apprentice (BH).

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2021, 05:35:45 AM »

TCSS  (ultrasabers) the other main user and originator of MHS has extension pieces that will fit in there just the way you need. Make sure you select MHSv1 and be aware that they will be slightly thinner than the US components but they work great. I have several Ultrasabers with TCSS parts on them. Including my Shark which stated as  Shock LE.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

LDSman
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2021, 08:26:34 PM »

TCSS  (ultrasabers) the other main user and originator of MHS has extension pieces that will fit in there just the way you need. Make sure you select MHSv1 and be aware that they will be slightly thinner than the US components but they work great. I have several Ultrasabers with TCSS parts on them. Including my Shark which stated as  Shock LE.

Thanks!  Part ordered.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: