Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Battery life?  (Read 1096 times)
beeper123
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: May 04, 2021, 01:59:55 PM »

I got my Ultrasabers out after a few years.  The sabers work fine when they are plugged into the charger, but it seems like the batteries don't work.  That is, I reinserted the batteries, charged them all night, and neither of my two sabers work with the batteries.  Do the trustfire batteries go dead after a long period of non use?

Thank you!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2021, 02:42:52 PM »

The board applies a constant low drain to the batteries, and draining Lithium Ion batteries to full discharge will suck the life out of them.

This is why UltraSabers recommends keeping these batteries in the charger when not in use, and it’s why they offer the charging port, so that you can keep your saber plugged in when not using it.

So, in short, it’s completely believable that your batteries are shot, because they were not properly maintained.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: