Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: How to access Diamond controller in Brood Guard?  (Read 2323 times)
Taross
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: May 14, 2021, 01:28:05 PM »

Greetings.

I have just received a brand new set of Brood Guard lightsabers, and I wish to connect the diamond board to my computer so I can tweak the pulse some and also adjust the volume a little. (These things are LOUD)
I have a setup with the charging port and I have no idea how to get to the usb connector inside that should be mounted on the board according to the manual.

I don't want to end up breaking a set of sabers I just got ~today~ and I can't find anywhere else on the forum where to access the board or how to access the board on this particular model.

(Other than that, I am very extatic about them.)

Taross
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2021, 02:26:33 PM »

It appears I might have been a bit too careful and too hestitant.
Even though I found no specific Brood Guard instructions the answer was found by piecing together context from other posts. But I'll just putit here in case someone else is looking at these emitters and feels a bit baffled.

The answer is to unscrew the pommel and shake gently until the speaker unit slides out.

I feel a little silly now but thems the breaks.

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 110

Let It All Go. Fear, Doubt, And Disbelief

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2021, 03:35:02 AM »

I've never had a Brood Guard on tap, but see if using a usb 2.0 cable works. It must be a data transfer cable. That's right usb 2.0 not 3.0. I don't have the proper download software; the one I use is for Premium Sound/Emerald. But what operating system are you using. Perhaps there's another forum member who works with Windows, if that's your OS. If you're on a newer Mac without usb or only usb 3.0 ports, you're going to have to try another program. Once you get the hang of it, it is not that intimidating.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: