Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Summer Raffle 2021 Begins NOW! 105 Prizes, Free Shipping & More!  (Read 6372 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« on: May 18, 2021, 09:50:01 PM »

Guys and gals:
ITS TIME FOR A RAFFLE.

We couldn't think of a better way to wrap-up to our May the 4th celebration and welcome the warm days of summer- and it's here!  As always- we've PACKED this raffle with free, feature loaded, custom lightsabers right alongside some fan-favorite promos!  This time around we're giving away 105 sabers (Yes you read that right- ONE HUNDRED FIVE sabers!!!), and you know we don't stop there!  We're ringing in summer with a 10% discount across the entire arsenal, Free shipping at our lowest tier, Free Initiates, Free Mystery Boxes, free T-Shirts, and free Blade Plugs!  Grab those coupon codes below, right after the Raffle entry rules!

The Summer Raffle begins NOW and ends June 18th, 2021!  Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on June 19th, 2021 and also notified directly via email.

There are PLENTY of past raffle winner threads- just read through those or ask around and I’m sure the winners of any of our previous raffles can attest to the awesomeness of getting your name pulled and getting that free saber in the mail!

Summer Raffle Rules
1. To enter this raffle you simply need to make a purchase of $250 or more between May 18th, 2021 and June 18th, 2021.
2. When you make the purchase you must enter the coupon code "SUMMERRAFFLE" at checkout, and this will serve as your raffle ticket.  Please do not forget to enter this coupon code!
3. This raffle is for Saberforum members ONLY.  Please put your saberforum.com forum name in the comments field of your order.  This is mandatory for raffle consideration..
4. That's it.  You are in and eligible to win one of the 105 prizes!  Only one Raffle ticket per order.  No limit on the number of tickets per customer.

Raffle Prizes
Diamond Prize [two winners]: Any single Ultrasaber of YOUR CHOICE with Obsidian Sound equipped with the Diamond Controller

Emerald Prize [two winners]: Any single Ultrasaber of YOUR CHOICE with Obsidian Sound equipped with 4-Channel Emerald Driver

Grand Prize [two winners]: Any single single color Ultrasaber of YOUR CHOICE with Obsidian Sound & Flash on Clash

First Prize [ten winners]: Random Hilt with Obsidian Sound & 2-channel Emerald Driver
Second Prize [twelve winners]: Random Hilt with Random features with Obsidian Sound
Third Prize [twenty winners]: Random Hilt with Li-Ion setup
Fourth Prize [fifty seven winners]: Random Grab Bag Saber

Let's talk about those Promos:
  • 10% off ALL SABERS.  Enter the coupon code "10ALLSABERS" Excludes Mystery Box Sabers
  • Free Shipping for Orders $100 or more.  Contiguous United States Only.
  • Free Random Blade Plug for Orders $350 or more.  Enter the coupon code "350Plug"
  • Free Random T-Shirt for Orders $450 or more.  Enter the coupon code "450Shirt"
  • Free Initiate Saber for Orders $650 or more.  Enter the coupon code"FreeInitiate"
  • Free Mystery Box Saber for Orders $1000 or more.  Enter the coupon code "FreeMysteryBox"

Ready?  Let's go!

FREE SABER DETAILS
We are giving a free Initiate saber with every order over $650.  Just place an order over $650 and enter the coupon code "FreeInitiate" and this additional saber will automatically be added to your order.  DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE COUPON CODE "FreeInitiate" if your order is over $650.  This SWEET deal in additional to all the deals below.  Maximum of one free Initiate per order.  You have to place multiple orders to get multiple free Initiates. (Free Initiates are grab bag style random version and finish hilts with electronics installed and 24" Initiate blade attached)

We are giving a free Mystery Box saber with every order over $1000.  Just place an order over $1000 and enter the coupon code "FreeMysteryBox" and this additional saber will automatically be added to your order.  DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE COUPON CODE "FreeMysteryBox" if your order is over $1000.  This AMAZING deal is in additional to all the deals below.  Maximum of one free Mystery Box Saber per order.  You have to place multiple orders to get multiple free Mystery Boxes. (Free Mystery Boxes are of the $75 and $200 variety selected at random, with the majority obviously being from the $75 selections, with electronics installed and 36" Full Size blade included).  Check out the dozens and dozens of threads on the forums for ideas of what you could possible get in your Free Mystery Box.

Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket and will ship with your order once the raffle ends.  If the winning order is on BACKORDER then that will also delay the shipping of the prize.

This sale cannot be retroactively applied for any reason whatsoever.

Sale ends 06/18/2021

GUYS!  These are some AWESOME prizes, and you know we're not holding back!  Diamond Sabers! Emerald Sabers! Sabers with Sound!  We’re definitely not holding back with prizes either!  You may even receive UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVES (yes we do still have more)!!!  NEW EMPRESS!!! NEW PRINCESS!!! NEW FALLEN!!! NEW DOMINICIDE!!!  NEW v5S!!!   AND MORE all being given away this raffle.  Ask any of our raffle winners how GREAT it feels to get that free saber in the mail! Don’t miss out!

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2021, 05:27:07 PM »

Will have to pass on another raffle, we'll be moving in August so. But maybe for the fall raffle/late birthday present Tongue Who knows maybe something new, cool and epic will be released by then too Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

KassieChalk
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2021, 03:55:08 PM »

When will the winners of the raffle be released?

East_W1nd
Force Sensitive

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2021, 04:23:44 PM »

When will the winners of the raffle be released?

I’ve been religiously checking my email all day lol

KassieChalk
Force Sensitive

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2021, 04:28:31 PM »

I’ve been religiously checking my email all day lol

Me too haha… every five minutes!

ZephyrLeafchaser
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2021, 05:17:38 PM »

The suspense is killing me!!

East_W1nd
Force Sensitive

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2021, 05:53:53 PM »

I don’t even check my email this much for work  Tongue

KassieChalk
Force Sensitive

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2021, 06:28:26 PM »

I don’t even check my email this much for work  Tongue

Felt that. If I am BLESSED with a raffle saber, y’all will see an epic picture on the forum soon after ahaha! May the force be with us all.

East_W1nd
Force Sensitive

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2021, 06:43:21 PM »

Felt that. If I am BLESSED with a raffle saber, y’all will see an epic picture on the forum soon after ahaha! May the force be with us all.

I’m torn, I want to win one BUT I don’t want to wait for it to ship with my main order lol as Qui-Gon would say I need to work on my patience.

KassieChalk
Force Sensitive

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2021, 06:47:44 PM »

I’m torn, I want to win one BUT I don’t want to wait for it to ship with my main order lol as Qui-Gon would say I need to work on my patience.

Ahhh makes sense. As you quoted Qui-Gon, I shall do the same… “Your focus determines your reality” think about how epic it would be to receive an additional saber! The wait would be worth it, my friend.

East_W1nd
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2021, 06:50:47 PM »

Ahhh makes sense. As you quoted Qui-Gon, I shall do the same… “Your focus determines your reality” think about how epic it would be to receive an additional saber! The wait would be worth it, my friend.

Indeed. Ironically I’m buying a second hand Electrum saber this coming week so I can tide myself over with that.

KassieChalk
Force Sensitive

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2021, 06:57:22 PM »

Indeed. Ironically I’m buying a second hand Electrum saber this coming week so I can tide myself over with that.

Ah yes mighty Master Windu’s hilt! I convinced my brother to buy one last month and he is extremely satisfied!! Great choice.

East_W1nd
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2021, 07:38:10 PM »

Well supposedly it should be announced by midnight tonight but we all knew that.

Digspig
Force Sensitive

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2021, 09:51:20 PM »

Well supposedly it should be announced by midnight tonight but we all knew that.
Heh heh, still killing me, though.

East_W1nd
Force Sensitive

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2021, 10:31:28 PM »

Heh heh, still killing me, though.

I know!!! It’s driving me but not knowing lol

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: