Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Revan Question  (Read 2500 times)
MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 110

Let It All Go. Fear, Doubt, And Disbelief

« on: June 04, 2021, 10:10:07 AM »

So, I bought the audiobook Revan by Drew Karpyshyn. It was a fine piece of literature. Does anyone know what the title of the book would be that tells of the story of Malik and Revan and their turn to the dark side. I know there are 2 video games about it but more specifically I'm looking for an iTunes audiobook. Or Google Play would be nice, too.

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 110

Let It All Go. Fear, Doubt, And Disbelief

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2021, 12:48:18 PM »

So, I bought the audiobook Revan by Drew Karpyshyn. It was a fine piece of literature. Does anyone know what the title of the book would be that tells of the story of Malik and Revan and their turn to the dark side. I know there are 2 video games about it but more specifically I'm looking for an iTunes audiobook. Or Google Play would be nice, too.

I found this interesting article, instead.
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Revan/Legends

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2021, 11:54:42 AM »

Sorry for the late reply.  Unfortunetly no, there is no novel about Reven and Malak.  Their story is told through the games.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

the Sith Order
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

I am the Force, the Force is with me.

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2021, 06:02:02 PM »

There is three books about it. And you have found one. Keep looking.

The Force is all of the good things inside of you. Compassion creates the Force. It is the Force. Love is the Force. To Serve the Force, to be Purely Devoted to the Force, and to become the Force, returning to One’s Constitutional Position within It, is the Way. Merging into the Force fully brings Truth to the Jedi. Keeping the Force balanced can only be done through the Will of the Force. So ask the Force to dwell in you fully, and become who you are Forever meant to Be.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: