Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sound fonts  (Read 2163 times)
Salsadadpr
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: June 12, 2021, 05:17:15 PM »

Hello everyone. Nice to be here. I’m new with all this. Please help me. Where do I find more sound fonts on the internet. I have a Mac. Thank you

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2021, 03:03:24 AM »

Hello everyone. Nice to be here. I’m new with all this. Please help me. Where do I find more sound fonts on the internet. I have a Mac. Thank you

Hello and welcome to the forum. What kind of sound saber do you have?
 V3, V4, or diamond sound board?

So to answer your question, look in the Obsidian order part of the forum. That section is everything to do with sound sabers. The sound files I have put together can be found in the link in my signature bar.

As far as other sites go, there is one I know of that can be found searching the words "saber sound fonts". I don't recommend that site though. Their fonts are not made for Ultrasabers. They can be used on an ultrasaber but it takes some work. First you have to edit the sound files to the correct format for an ultrasaber. Then 90% of the time the font volume will be too low. So you will have to edit each and every individual sound to enhances the volume levels. It is more effort then it is worth. All that after you pay between $10 to $12 for each font. That adds up quick if you want a few fonts.

I recommend you look in the Obsidian order. A lot of people have made fonts specifically for the ultrasabers sound boards and shared them here for FREE!
 Happy hunting.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: