Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Halo Infinite - Game Overview Trailer  (Read 1046 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« on: June 15, 2021, 05:15:25 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDZ-9B6hX5A" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDZ-9B6hX5A</a>

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2021, 06:44:49 PM »

Infinite's lookin better by the day - oh the game looks good too  Wink

couldnt resist the pun

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 09:15:13 PM »

Agreed, a lot of time and effort went into this installment with lots of push backs due to current events.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2021, 05:34:56 PM »

I miss me some Halo. Plasma grenade sticks ftw, and headshots headshots headshots baby. Part of me realllly wanted to join the Space Force just to know inside that that'd make me a Space Marine, as close to UNSC as I'll likely get...

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2021, 07:29:02 PM »

I miss me some Halo. Plasma grenade sticks ftw, and headshots headshots headshots baby. Part of me realllly wanted to join the Space Force just to know inside that that'd make me a Space Marine, as close to UNSC as I'll likely get...

Fully recommend the Master Chief Collection in the interim if you have the extra funds. Its gotten some real A+ support and is a fantastic hub for whatever flavor of Halo you prefer.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2021, 01:07:06 AM »

Fully recommend the Master Chief Collection in the interim if you have the extra funds. Its gotten some real A+ support and is a fantastic hub for whatever flavor of Halo you prefer.

Bought that when XBOX ONE launched as the bundle, I had to for obvious reasons.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2021, 04:33:48 AM »

Bought that when XBOX ONE launched as the bundle, I had to for obvious reasons.
Hell yeah

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: