Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Life Is Strange: True Colors - Official Trailer  (Read 1806 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« on: June 15, 2021, 09:31:54 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCLjoet0M6g" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCLjoet0M6g</a>

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2021, 05:17:25 PM »

Love this series! Played the 1st 2 and thought they were great... Can't wait.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2021, 12:12:07 PM »

Love this series! Played the 1st 2 and thought they were great... Can't wait.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who likes this series. Looking forward to this

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2021, 02:55:41 PM »

I did really poorly at the first series, and lost interest about the time the main character (whose name I forget) was at her buddy’s house, and she was hunting upstairs, downstairs, and in the garage.

Apparently, I just plain STINK at this sort of game.

The graphics were really cool, though, and the idea was very interesting; I just couldn’t progress very far, and the story was not very engaging to me.  Another thing is that I found I needed large chunks of time to get re-absorbed into the game, and I have difficulty finding large chunks of time.  I need games that require very little time to re-acclimatize myself to the game and focus on its needs… like word games, or even Angry Birds.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2021, 07:59:57 PM »

Yeah, it's certainly all about the story and the choices. You've gotta think, piece things together, and act appropriately according to how you see it... It's for sure a bit more complex than a casual game, but they are sorta "short" in that you can get through them relatively quickly overall. But yeah, liked games like this since Heavy Rain.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2021, 08:16:14 PM »

I absolutely love the first one. Max and Chloe are still deeply branded in my memory. I skipped the game about the brothers. No interest in them. But this one I might give it a try!

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2021, 02:32:58 AM »

Yeah, it's certainly all about the story and the choices. You've gotta think, piece things together, and act appropriately according to how you see it... It's for sure a bit more complex than a casual game, but they are sorta "short" in that you can get through them relatively quickly overall. But yeah, liked games like this since Heavy Rain.

I think part of the issue I had is making the choices necessary to advance in the game, not just figuring out what choices existed.  In that particular scenario, I got creeped out by the fact that I had to go snooping through someone else’s house while they weren’t there.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: