Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: can someone tell me if this is normal, or should I contact customer service?  (Read 1121 times)
issoropoan_archiver
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: June 19, 2021, 06:30:11 PM »

Hey! This is my first time ordering from US and I just want to make sure everything is ok! I placed an order late Tuesday night, and Wednesday afternoon to my surprise I got an email that my order was complete. I got sent the link to track it, but when I clicked it, it said that my order had been delivered and was in a mailbox in Friendswood, TX. Since I’m not from there I was a little worried. I did a little research and it said that was where US headquarters were, I just wanted to make sure that meant my order was being worked on at US and not in some random mailbox. Have any of you guys had that happen to you? Should I be worried or is it normal? I know the wait time is a few weeks so I definitely am not expecting it to come super soon, but I just wanted to make sure that I shouldn’t contact customer service before it’s too late to do something if it IS an abnormality. Thank you!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2021, 07:30:09 PM »

I don't believe this is normal, no.  Go ahead and forward that email to Customer Service, and politely inquire what's up.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

issoropoan_archiver
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2021, 10:30:17 PM »

I don't believe this is normal, no.  Go ahead and forward that email to Customer Service, and politely inquire what's up.

Okay thank you so much

nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2021, 07:07:27 PM »

agreed - points.
the delivery is going the wrong direction Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: