Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Summer Raffle Extravaganza 2021 WINNERS!  (Read 11035 times)
TLein1331
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2021, 03:46:49 PM »

So excited, thanks UltraSaber.

NTAvalon
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

haha yeah bro i keep it finna clout drip yeezy

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2021, 03:49:24 PM »

Wow, I honestly did not expect to win anything. Finally I get to be woken up with a good notification from my phone!
Congratulations to all the other winners! I hope everyone gets the hilt they want!

-T

Sabers:
Dark Sentinel LE v5, Cyan (Diamond)

#joyconboyz, RIP Etika, RIP Trevor Moore

Lee_Weir
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -4

The Emperor's Hand

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2021, 08:57:02 PM »

Awesome!
I bought stunt sabers for the whole family. We have 6 on the way now! It will be nice to have a few colour options to choose from!
Thanks Ultrasabers!
May the force be with you!

The force is with you young Skywalker...but your not a Jedi yet!!!

Owner of:
Bellicose, RGB

Chappy2006
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2021, 05:25:13 AM »

I can't believe I won!! I really need to get back into the whole forum thing. I already have 6 ultrasabers. Can't wait to get more involved!!

Ambrose19872004
Force Sensitive

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2021, 09:21:30 AM »

Well damn I feel lucky hehe also I kinda forgot what the second place prize is exactly but eh I don’t mind this is cool anyway first time buying a saber (I get 2) and then there’s all the codes for the other free sabers and then I also win a prize here seems awesome! (Also I’m not used to this forum so I’m a bit confused about the layout)

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2021, 09:48:03 AM »

Well damn I feel lucky hehe also I kinda forgot what the second place prize is exactly but eh I don’t mind this is cool anyway first time buying a saber (I get 2) and then there’s all the codes for the other free sabers and then I also win a prize here seems awesome! (Also I’m not used to this forum so I’m a bit confused about the layout)

Second place prize is, random saber with random features and sound!  Congratulations!

Raffle Prizes
Diamond Prize [two winners]: Any single Ultrasaber of YOUR CHOICE with Obsidian Sound equipped with the Diamond Controller

Emerald Prize [two winners]: Any single Ultrasaber of YOUR CHOICE with Obsidian Sound equipped with 4-Channel Emerald Driver

Grand Prize [two winners]: Any single single color Ultrasaber of YOUR CHOICE with Obsidian Sound & Flash on Clash

First Prize [ten winners]: Random Hilt with Obsidian Sound & 2-channel Emerald Driver
Second Prize [twelve winners]: Random Hilt with Random features with Obsidian Sound
Third Prize [twenty winners]: Random Hilt with Li-Ion setup
Fourth Prize [fifty seven winners]: Random Grab Bag Saber

Grimstone
Force Sensitive

Master Grim

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2021, 04:04:33 PM »

Just wanted to say thank you so much. I am so excited to been announced a winner. I am truly grateful. Thank you. Thank you.

seancgn68
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2021, 11:37:32 PM »

So happy and shocked that I managed to snag a 1st place prize!  Thank you Ultrasabers!!!! 

New to Ultrasabers and this forum.  This was my first purchase.  Ordered a diamond Fallen and Emperor's Hand for me, and a diamond Dominix LE v5 for a friend. 

Sadly my Emperor's Hand (and therefore my raffle prize), is backordered until August, so pictures may be a while, but I am excited to see what I get!!!

EnaBena
Force Sensitive

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2021, 05:40:22 AM »

I am so excited! I don't normally win anything.
Thank you Ultra Saber!

ZephyrLeafchaser
Force Sensitive

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2021, 03:39:59 PM »

New sabers came in great as always, thanks ultrasabers!!

Edit: the image link didn't work so here's and imgur link.

http://imgur.com/a/ZxRTNZe

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1558

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2021, 07:12:28 PM »

Hi there ZephyrLeafchaser,

Impressive haul of sabers you got ....most impresseive. Hope they serve you long and well. And here are the images for you.

(When posting Imgur hosted images you need to open each image into it's own Window and cut and paste the URL from the address bar for each image not the address of the gallery page. Each image address will have the https tag and the image "name" will be something like i.imgur/thisismypic.jpeg)

NTAvalon
Force Sensitive

haha yeah bro i keep it finna clout drip yeezy

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2021, 07:41:51 PM »

Just got mine in! Ignore the shoddy picture, the old "loveseat with a blanket draped over it" trick is the only way I can take a full-length picture on the fly, and I'm eager to customize the Diamond saber and start terrorizing the cats with it.
I may or may not be joking.

The Sunrider's Destiny Dark Sentinel LE v5 was the one I ordered, the (i think) Fire Orange Sentinel LE v4 is the raffle saber. They're very nice so far.

-T

Sabers:
Dark Sentinel LE v5, Cyan (Diamond)

#joyconboyz, RIP Etika, RIP Trevor Moore

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2021, 09:10:31 PM »

Great to see the pics, and again… congratulations to all the winners, and thanks again to UltraSabers for all the freebies!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2021, 11:35:43 PM »

Those are some great looking pics. It's good to see they've started shipping winning orders.  Cool

Grimstone
Force Sensitive

Master Grim

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2021, 11:46:27 PM »

So jealous of all the pretty sabers. I am trying so hard to be patient for the one I ordered or the raffle one. So this is what a youngling feels like waiting to start saber training.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: